Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
New
I am Wódwulf Seaxaning and I am fairly new to Blackmoor but I enjoyed what I've read of it. I am still debating how best to use it in a future campaign - either as part of a modified Greyhawk campaign or as its own thing & putting my own spin on the Thonian Empire & other realms/regions that surround it. What I've read & seen via the forums so far are fantastic. I am glad I joined the forums & hope to add my voice to the discussion in a constructive way.
Wodwulf_Seaxaning Wrote:I am Wódwulf Seaxaning and I am fairly new to Blackmoor but I enjoyed what I've read of it. I am still debating how best to use it in a future campaign - either as part of a modified Greyhawk campaign or as its own thing & putting my own spin on the Thonian Empire & other realms/regions that surround it. What I've read & seen via the forums so far are fantastic. I am glad I joined the forums & hope to add my voice to the discussion in a constructive way.

Hello Wódwulf Seaxaning!
Welcome to the gang! Smile

As to your ideas for your campaign, I think either option could lead to a great campaign. Please keep us posted on how this develops! Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Thank you Havard I'll do that.
Welcome!

Like Havard says, you probably can't go wrong no matter which route you choose to go.

Don't hesitate to drop into old threads you find on the boards and resurrect 'em if you have questions or something to add Big Grin
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
Thanks RobJN, I'll do so; I have a bad habit of thread necromancy on other forums Wink