Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
[DCC] Attack of the Frawgs
I know that this isn't exactly a Blackmoor product, but some folks around here loved Temple of the Frog and yearn for anything frog-like in their adventures. Attack of the Frawgs is a new adventure module for the DCC RPG. The guy who wrote the module posted this on the Goodman Games site, and I thought I would re-post it here. Big Grin

For full disclosure, I should confess that I got an advanced copy of this module for playtest. Loved it!

All of us here at Thick Skull Adventures are pleased to announce the availability of the PDF version of Attack of the Frawgs!

When creatures prey on the innocent, the meek must become the hunters!

Panic is mounting in the isolated settlement of Sagewood! Frightened villagers speak in hushed tones of “walking frogs the size of men” peering at them from within the woods. And now, a severely wounded local trapper has barely managed to return from Dead Goblin Lake; the fate of his partner known only to the foul creatures that so savagely attacked them.

In a small village without heroes, the townsfolk look desperately towards each other for salvation from this terror. Those who face the creatures will almost certainly pay with their lives…

Are you brave enough to risk it all?

Attack of the Frawgs is a Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game adventure designed for 8-14 0-level characters or can be easily adapted for use with 1st-level characters.

Rules Set: DCC RPG
Writer: Stephen Newton
Artwork: Catherine Harkins, Andrew Harkins

You can pickup your copy now at RPGNow.com
[Image: Frawgs_cover_sm.jpg]
Marv / Finarvyn
Member of The Regency Council
Visit my Blackmoor OD&D board
OD&D since 1975

"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
- Dave Arneson

[Image: Giladan.png]
Thanks for posting this Fin! I will probably pick this one up fairly soon. Do you have any suggestions for adapting the module to Blackmoor?

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign