The Comeback Inn
How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Blackmoor Discussions (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) (/showthread.php?tid=2273)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 02-22-2021

Hex74 Wrote:Hello! I would love to be added to the Bailif Group.
Done! Please let us know what you think of the material, especially if you use it with your group!

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Moore4DA - 02-28-2021

Hi

Please add me to the bailiff group. Thank you

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 02-28-2021

Moore4DA Wrote:Hi

Please add me to the bailiff group. Thank you
Done!

Please let us know what you think of the work, especially if you wind up using it in your home campaign!

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - obubison1 - 03-11-2021

Please add me to the Bailiff Group.

Thanks.

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Havard - 03-11-2021

obubison1 Wrote:Please add me to the Bailiff Group.

Thanks.

Hello obubison1!

You are very close to qualifying to be added. Here are the requirements:

Havard Wrote:This website offers various sections not available to the general public. This includes the MMRPG Blackmoor Adveture downloads and other things.

If you want full access to everthing the site has to offer, all you have to do is:

1. Make a Post in the Hello Thread and introduce yourself

2.Make a post in this thread and ask to be added to the Bailif Group.

If you are a regular poster, I am working to add all of you to the group, but if I haven't gotten to you yet, just send a PM to Havard or RobJN. If you can acces the forum with the MMRPG files (The subforum), then you are already in!

-The Regency Council

You have already completed point 2, so you only need point 1 to qualify! Smile

-Havard

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - rredmond - 04-07-2021

Did I post in the "Hello" thread? I probably did, but old man memory is old. Smile
Hope all are well!!! Big Grin

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Mythlym - 04-29-2021

Can I get let in to all the cool stuff. I'm going to start a new Blackmoor game and wanted to loot more stuff to use!

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Zandari - 05-12-2021

It is super cool to find this forum again. I played in the first couple of years of this campaign at GenCon and in Atlanta. Wood Elf Monk and High Thonian Bard/Sorcerer. Extremely well written episodes and fantastic sourcebooks.

May I please join the Bailiff group? Access to the remaining episodes (I have several already) would be fantastic.

Thanks!

Zandari Lighteyes/Zeffan Skidwobble

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 05-13-2021

Access to the Bailiff group is a two-step process.

Havard Wrote:This website offers various sections not available to the general public. This includes the MMRPG Blackmoor Adveture downloads and other things.

If you want full access to everthing the site has to offer, all you have to do is:

1. Make a Post in the Hello Thread and introduce yourself

2.Make a post in this thread and ask to be added to the Bailif Group.

If you are a regular poster, I am working to add all of you to the group, but if I haven't gotten to you yet, just send a PM to Havard or RobJN. If you can acces the forum with the MMRPG files (The subforum), then you are already in!

-The Regency Council

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 05-13-2021

Mythlym Wrote:Can I get let in to all the cool stuff. I'm going to start a new Blackmoor game and wanted to loot more stuff to use!
Try not to make too big a mess when you loot.