Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
yellow mist
Oh, cool, the mist in the german version is yellow. For whatever reason... Confusedhock:
I cast raise dead, to ask a question: are the mists still there?
Zeromaru X Wrote:I cast raise dead, to ask a question: are the mists still there?

Hard to say. There is no mention of the mists in either the DA modules or the 3E/4E stuff.

I might suggest that this scenario has not yet been played out. Both the Flying Monk and Bosero are still alive and in control of their dominions untill the DM decides to start this event.

You could even have Bosero hire the PCs to get rid of the mists?

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Potentially Bosero went away (in real life he went to the army), never came back and his tower / lab is still protected during his looong absence by some active magic that causes the yellow mist to appear (and who knows what else may be hidden in the mist) and deter any uninvited guest (or raider...) from being too curious.
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Yaztromo Wrote:Potentially Bosero went away (in real life he went to the army), never came back and his tower / lab is still protected during his looong absence by some active magic that causes the yellow mist to appear (and who knows what else may be hidden in the mist) and deter any uninvited guest (or raider...) from being too curious.

I think it likely the mist would eventually dissipate, given that it occurs when magic mixes (I would go so far as to say you get yellow mist if you mix two potions). In Bosero's case the abandoned experiments seem to be continuing to pump it out, prolly for years, until they have run their course. As to what it is, or at least what effects it would have, "Yellow mist" to a bunch of wargamers, surely evokes mustard gas. That's how I describe it in CoZ.