Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Quag Keep and Blackmoor mapping
Havard Wrote:How powerful is Han-Gra-Dun would you say?

It's implied that he's the Baklunish equivalent of Slerotin, who I think it's safe to say was the most powerful wizard in the last days of the Suel Imperium since the ones who called down the Invoked Devastation were his students (his only rival among his own people might have been the wizard Lendore). Epic level, then, probably 30th in AD&D/3e/4e terms and 36th in Master's Set/Rules Cyclopedia terms. Whatever the highest level is in your game. Han-Gra-Dun might be a level or two higher or lower than Slerotin, with one or the other a few levels below whatever is highest, if you prefer.

Quote:This would give us a clue to the power of Lichis. I am thinking Lichis could be one of the early spawns of Insellageth?

Or perhaps his successor as the Diamond Dragon?

Quote:Perhaps connected to the wizards who founded the Duchy of the Peaks?

They remind me of the primitive sorcerers and wokan who inhabited the Blackmoor region before the coming of the Thonians.
One thing I didn't realize until today was that the City of Greyhawk is at the very bottom of the C&C map, on the rivers flowing south of the Grand Duchy of Urnst. "Greyhawk was clearly marked nearly at the edge of the sheet to his right."
ripvanwormer Wrote:One thing I didn't realize until today was that the City of Greyhawk is at the very bottom of the C&C map, on the rivers flowing south of the Grand Duchy of Urnst. "Greyhawk was clearly marked nearly at the edge of the sheet to his right."

can you link to a closeup of that?
[Image: Great%20Kingdom%20map_zps2cp3oquk.png]