Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
"The Dungeons of Castle Blackmoor": ZGG, 2006.
Persimmon Wrote:New member here. Am I right in assuming that no one has yet done a conversion of this to B/X or OSE? It's cheap enough as a pdf that I might buy it anyway, but then I'd need to convert it myself unless any of the good people around here have already managed that.

Hiya!

I dont know of such a fan project in existence. Usually I figure that converting from 3E to older editions is much easier than the other way around and most can be done on the fly, but obviously it would be useful to have around.

Maybe the people of this forum could throw our resources together on this one?

Feel free to start a thread about it! Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Yeah, I looked at a couple preview pages of the dungeon and it seems like it won't be particularly difficult. I've converted from 3.5 before; I was just wondering if it had already been done. Now I have to decide if I just want to grab the cheap pdf to print and bind myself or shell out real cash for a hard copy on ebay or one of the gaming store sites....
Well, DriveThru RPG dropped the price of the Dungeons of Castle Blackmoor pdf to a mere $4.50 so I decided to snap it up. A cursory look indicates that converting it to B/X won't be too difficult. And as it turns out, I recently picked up the Adventurer Conqueror King System because I was interested in adding their new classes to our OSE game and I've been toying with the idea of a campaign that culminated in domain play featuring some kind of major war. Blackmoor would seem to be an ideal setting for such a campaign.

So that will be my next big project after the current megadungeon I'm writing up for our Castles & Crusades campaign.