Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Q&A with Jeff Berry
I'm not sure where to post this, but the admins should fell free to place it where it fits the best.

As there has been no traffic in this thread for some three years, I will no longer be looking in on it on a daily basis, and dropping back to a once per month look. If you need to contact me, please use my e-mail address from my blog. Thanks!
Jeff, have you "subscribed" to this particular topic? It's an option in the upper righthand corner of the messaging area (right below the "New Topic" button on my screen) that allows the system to send you an email whenever a reply is made to the topic. I don't have time to read everything on here, but have subscribed to a number of topics, and keep abreast of traffic from my play-by-post's players with the feature.
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
RobJN Wrote:Jeff, have you "subscribed" to this particular topic? It's an option in the upper righthand corner of the messaging area (right below the "New Topic" button on my screen) that allows the system to send you an email whenever a reply is made to the topic. I don't have time to read everything on here, but have subscribed to a number of topics, and keep abreast of traffic from my play-by-post's players with the feature.

Yes, I have, back when this thread got started. It's been very useful.

However, if nobody's got any message traffic for me, then I think that might indicate something.
I've gotten my account re-set - the software change seems to have affected it - and I'll be looking in at this topic more often. I can understand the issues with spammers; I've had the same issue over on my .proboards forum and we had to really crack down on them.