Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Playtesting Using Blackmoor
I'm playtesting the reffed component of my 2d6 solo/co-op/reffed system, and I thought....why not trick them into going to Blackmoor?!

THE RETURN
The Pitch:
Jesse Burdick’s sailboat has capsized while attempting to solo circumnavigate the globe. The Fortune was last seen in the Koro Sea near Fiji. It is the job of an international team of salvage and rescue experts employed by Red Eagle Dynamics to locate the boat and bring the millionaire adventurer back to safety if found alive along with any and all intact property. 
Choose 10 tags. These can be special training, skill sets, connections, special tools/weapons. equipment, traits, etc.
Choose starting gear appropriate to tags. 1d6+6
When in doubt of outcome, the referee will request a roll of 2d6 along with which of your relevant tags you are using. If you wish, you may re-roll and add the previous result to the current.
Came up with a great Red Eagle Dynamics logo too! 
Red Eagle Dynamics

Go to the Koro Sea, start poking around in a cavern on an island that shouldn't be there, see a bunch of weird stuff including Burdick's leavings, maybe a crypt, maybe something weirder, maybe way more weirder-er-er....cave gases, pass out, wake up at cave mouth in Blackmoor with all new tags.

THE RETURN
The Pitch: Jesse Burdick’s sailboat has capsized while attempting to solo circumnavigate the globe. The Fortune was last seen in the Koro Sea near Fiji. It is the job of an international team of salvage and rescue experts employed by Red Eagle Dynamics to locate the boat and bring the millionaire adventurer back to safety if found alive along with any and all intact property. 

Choose 10 tags. These can be special training, skill sets, connections, special 
Choose starting gear appropriate to tags. 1d6+6
When in doubt of outcome, the referee will request a roll of 2d6 along with which of your relevant tags you are using. If you wish, you may re-roll and add the previous result to the curr