Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Regional Maps for Blackmooor
I was asked elsewhere about Blackmoor maps. Here's what I have come up with so far:

There are quite a few maps for Blackmoor out there, even not counting dungeon or city/town maps.

Perhaps not a complete list, but here are a few off the top of my head.

1970s Blackmoor Maps
  • David Megarry's Great Kindom Map. This is probably the best map showing Blackmoor in the world of the Castles & Crusades Society World Map.
  • Facts about Black Moor Map - I think this map was included in the fanzine called the Domesday Book, though there are several versions of it handed to various players. A more localized regional map.
  • First Fantasy Campaign Interior Map Version 1 - smaller region
  • First Fantasy Campaign Interior Map Version 2 - smaller region, revised for the classic great bay coastline
  • First Fantasy Campaign Poster Map - Places Blackmoor in the Wilderlands Setting
  • Outdoor Survial Map - Dave Arneson used this map for the lands south of the Dismal Swamp

1980s TSR Era Blackmoor Maps
  • DA1 Poster Map - largely similar to the FFC poster map
  • DA3 Poster Map - shows region south of DA1 map. Clearly based on Outdoor Survival Map, but with classic Blackmoor campaign locations shown
  • DA4 Poster Map - integrates DA1 and DA3 maps, with revised scale
  • Hollow World Boxed Set World Map - Shows Blackmoor on the Mystara World map before the Great Rain of Fire.

d20 Era Blackmoor
  • D20  Blackmoor Hardcover Interior Map - two versions exist with different scales. Based on DA4 map, but non-hex
  • D20 Blackmoor Softcover  Poster Map - Hex map. Based on DA4 map.

What else can be added?

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign