Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Trial of the Frog
I just noticed this adventure by Tito Leati on Dungeon #78 (January/February 2000) and, as the adventure can be dropped on any tropical forest of any fantasy campaign, I'm parking this topic here (please moderators feel free to move where you think it belongs).

Of course with such a title this adventure immediately flags itself as a Blackmoorian adventure!
I think that sooner rather than later I will run it in my Blackmoor campaign....
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
(01-03-2023, 06:40 PM)Yaztromo Wrote: I just noticed this adventure by Tito Leati on Dungeon #78 (January/February 2000) and, as the adventure can be dropped on any tropical forest of any fantasy campaign, I'm parking this topic here (please moderators feel free to move where you think it belongs).

Of course with such a title this adventure immediately flags itself as a Blackmoorian adventure!
I think that sooner rather than later I will run it in my Blackmoor campaign....

Great find!

Would love to see ideas for adapting it to Blackmoor! 

Gotta have frogs! I wonder if the designer was a Blackmoor fan?

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
I just set it in the Great Dismal Swamp and there are very little further adaptations required.
I think this adventure suits novice or low experienced adventurers.
At the start of the adventure, a "poor" frogman asks for help from the adventurers to make a fancy present and impress a highly positioned frogwoman...
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.