Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Blackmoor Orders
My own Blackmoor campaign is based solely on my interpretation of earlier works as well as insights from seeing a lot of Arneson material. It may not follow 'Canon' very closely as I tend to be fairly free form. Yet, I think this is how Dave would want it to be done. In my talks with Malia I asked about this very thing and she stated, "Griff, just do what you think you should do." That is very kind of her to allow my deviations.

With Malia's approval, D.H. Boggs and I have free reign to produce new setting material for Blackmoor. Most of this being in the inbetween space of old modules like Judges Guild produced and newer turn-key modules. Ideally , these will be "guidelines" full of things to use or not use for creating your own perfect game world within Blackmoor.

Thus 'The World' as I see it, is becoming a bit darker and forbidding. Less focus on going adventuring for the sake of adventuring and more focus on politics, subterfuge, conspiracy, and secret missions.

I figured I'd drop this example on the blog. I absolutely have to have a variety of organizations both known and unkown in my game.

More in the link:
https://www.secretsofblackmoor.com/blog/...oor-orders
Cool idea,
The 3E era Blackmoor stuff also introduced a bunch of organizations like this.

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign