Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Noble Houses of Blackmoor (Updated)
(07-19-2022, 08:08 PM)aldarron Wrote: oof. I just found a whole slew more house names hiding in plain sight.  In the back of The Wizards Cabal book there are a couple of fascinating appendicies and on pages 122-3 there is a section on "The Lost Houses" wherein can be found a list of lost noble houses that may or may not be extinct.  Here they are:

Soderlen
Osborg
Mesina
Berstad
Aris
Kordgard
Tybir
Khores

Nice find! I have often used such houses as no longer being active in the North,  but that may still have holdings in Thonia or elsewhere I'm the world. Could also be a great source for ruins or Ghosts etc
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
In the MMRPG Episode 20 (Sorcerer's Tomb), at page 5 (in Pebbletown, south of Maus) we encounter a noble halfling that introduces himself this way: "I'm Henry Greyfoot. I'm a noble of the newly formed house of Greyfoot."
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
(10-21-2023, 08:58 PM)Yaztromo Wrote: In the MMRPG Episode 20 (Sorcerer's Tomb), at page 5 (in Pebbletown, south of Maus) we encounter a noble halfling that introduces himself this way: "I'm Henry Greyfoot. I'm a noble of the newly formed house of Greyfoot."

Another great find! I will add him to the list. Nice to have more development of the Blackmoor Halflings too! Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Playing the games you find the stuff Smile
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.