Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
DA5 - The City of Blackmoor
Ah good. The first thing to say is that Eric could not have put it in better hands.
Very excited. Depending upon the quantity of notes, etc, it could be a double-release.
(1) Just PDF everything in its raw, untouched form.
(2) A fancy redo where hand-written notes are typed up and hand-drawn maps redone.

I would be interested in looking at both versions, actually. The first for more of a historical view and the second for actual play.
Marv / Finarvyn
Member of The Regency Council
Visit my Blackmoor OD&D board
OD&D since 1975

"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
- Dave Arneson

[Image: Giladan.png]
Oh, you will be impressed with the map. When I say hand drawn, I mean done by hand on a very large piece of graph paper (24" x 24") colored, labeled, etc. I have seen these hand drawn maps from some of David's other works and I believe they must then go to an artist to be rendered for print.
This is an incredible Christmas present! 8)
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
This is really amazing. I had heard of DA5 as proposed but never done - I didn't realize that it got past the stage of a pitch/concept.

Would this be eventually made available on this site? Would there be copyright issues?
Thank so much Eric for sharing this. And Havard is the perfect guy for the job. I am really looking forward to see it eventually.
I have not heard from Havard since the Pandemic began. I have tried emailing him and such. Has anybody heard from Havard lately?
saberware Wrote:I have not heard from Havard since the Pandemic began. I have tried emailing him and such. Has anybody heard from Havard lately?
Rumors of our beloved Viking's demise have surely been exaggerated. Either that, or I've been typing at his ghost in the machine....

If you need to pass something along to Havard, you can PM either him, or myself, and I can make sure he gets it.
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
saberware Wrote:I have not heard from Havard since the Pandemic began. I have tried emailing him and such. Has anybody heard from Havard lately?

Hello Eric!

So sorry for lack of communication. Thanks for reaching out. I have just been super busy, but doing well health wise at least! Big Grin

I will email you ASAP Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Hi, folks

Just wondering if there's any update regarding David Ritchie's DA5 notes?

Demos