Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
My Blackmoor Great World map.
I had some fun redrawing the C&C map along Blackmoor lines https://boggswood.blogspot.com/2019/02/a...kmoor.html
Aldarron Wrote:I had some fun redrawing the C&C map along Blackmoor lines https://boggswood.blogspot.com/2019/02/a...kmoor.html

Nice map! I always liked hand drawn maps Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Where would you place Tangor on that map? Wild Coast?
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Yaztromo Wrote:Where would you place Tangor on that map? Wild Coast?

I have it as one of the Bolgere Islands - AKA Temil. For fun, here is my notes, partially lifted from GH. (I've been tempted to get and run some of WotC's Tomb of Annilation but adapted to these islands).

Bolgera Islands – (Aka the Jungle Realm) Home of a dark skinned people (the Bolgers – think Sri Lanka, Andaman isles) . an archipelago of tropical volcanic islands to the southeast of Catmelun and the wild coast. redolent with piracy, political intrigue, nautical adventure, exotic jungles, and tropical storms. (GH - The Lordship of the Isles) The Bolgeras comprises seven main islands in the archipelago. In order of decreasing population and importance, they are
• Diren (Capital: Sulward. For years the centre of power in the Isles. Largely civilized)
• Ansabo (Capital: Duxchan, settled by Thonians on the coast around this prosperous port city only. Interior “Jungle of lost souls” inhabited by Bolger (Taweii) tribesmen, said to have been the seat of an ancient Bolger empire.)
• Ganode (capital: Mahan, partailly civilized with large plantations )
• Jehlum (uncivilized - a haven for pirates)
• Mirim, (primarily a vacation paradise for the wealthy)
• Luda, inhabited by the cannibalistic Kawibusas tribesmen and often simply called the “Isle of the Ape” this savage isle is avoided by all.
• Temil, sometimes known as Tangor, a savage island believed to have no human habitation.
• Oland.
Due to the southern latitude of the archipelago, the region enjoys a tropical climate, where heat and humidity blanket the islands year round. The islands as are covered in jungle except for the highest elevations of the dormant volcano peaks that are central to most of the islands. The weather is generally fair despite daily showers, except in the late summer months when great tropical storms sweep north out of the sea. The Bolgers are native to these islands and are dark-complected with dark eyes and black curly hair.