Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Blackmoor's Dwoemer Realm
I just found this thread and am totally eating it up. Now I have to go check out those episodes, but man, what a cool idea. I wonder what Dave had to say about it, if anything?

Rafe wrote "the Tonnisborg documents were lost..." Were yes, but I found them among some unidentified maps. More to come on that, but just in relation to the Dwoemer topic, Tonisborg won't add much. It is similar to Blackmoor dungeon, and stocked with 3lbb monsters.
Woof! That would be sweet - more than anything else, for Greg! Be sure that you contact him with this!
I have scans of them (just a few weeks ago). The originals were all lost circa 1980. I didn't know that the scans existed until I saw them.
[Image: Sven.png]
Baetho an Elf
The Vales campaign
Episode 91 is also set in the Dwoemer / Dweomer Realm.

I think I have missed a few along the way. Can we make a complete list?

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Now that we have completed the publications, I can think about finding the time and making a super summary thread.
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Yaztromo Wrote:Now that we have completed the publications, I can think about finding the time and making a super summary thread.

Nice!
Dwoemer Realm Properties
Dwoemer Realm has special properties that affect how magic works. The details on this can be found in Ep 63 in Appendix 3

Known locations
  • Clockwork City (Gnomes): Located below (Ep 63)
  • Cold Iron and Adamantine Mines: These are found close to the Clockwork City (Ep 63)
  • Cavern of Agarozz: Bazaar at Darkwater Falls can be found here. (Ep 63)
  • Great Chasm: An elevator there is operated by Ogres. It leads to the Ugathol Highway(Ep 63)
  • Citadel of Gorrim'Khazzi(Ep 63)
  • Hive of the Bug Queen (Ep 63)
  • Spherule Thearchy: Followers of Gorrim
  • Abyssal Confederation: Not really a location, but an organization operating within the Dweomer Realm below Blackmoor. Their capital is Darkness Falls. The Spherule Thearchy and the Realms of the Drakon'kotha are not part of the Abyssal Confederation.
  • Blasticus Forge: Seat of the Spherule Thearchy, dwarf-like followers of Gorrim.
  • Caverns of Avarice: A protrusion from the Plane of Earth. Guarded by the Dragon Omnivox-Czarr (Ep 73)
  • Silentium Passage: Corridor leading from Drakon'Katha realms to the Stormkiller mountains (Ep 73)
  • Lake of Lost Souls: An underwater lake created from water from the Dismal Swamp (Ep 73)
  • Solenoid Combine: Nation of Goblinoids below the Dismal Swamp. Mostly peaceful.

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign