Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads)
sgalland Wrote:Hello,

Can I be added to the Bailif group please?
Done!
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
Hello, may I be added to the Bailif group?
(09-16-2023, 12:33 PM)paleologos Wrote: Hello, may I be added to the Bailif group?

I think I got you plugged in.
Rob
Hi,
please add me to the Bailif group as well Smile
Can I be added to the Bailif group?
So...
How long does it usually take to be  admitted to the group who can download stuff?
I'm really waiting for quite a while now. I just wanna have a good read and maybe play a happy Blackmoor campaign with my friends. Is that OK?
(01-10-2024, 01:11 PM)Dragonmaster_Ben Wrote: So...
How long does it usually take to be  admitted to the group who can download stuff?
I'm really waiting for quite a while now. I just wanna have a good read and maybe play a happy Blackmoor campaign with my friends. Is that OK?

Apologies for the delay. You should be plugged into the Bailiff group now, if I've pulled the right levers behind the curtain.
Rob
Hello! I would like to be admitted to the group. I am interested in any and all Blackmoor materials.
Hello, I'm new and would love to be added to the Bailif group to learn more. Thanks! John
(04-24-2024, 06:09 AM)jbulloug@gmail.com Wrote: Hello, I'm new and would love to be added to the Bailif group to learn more. Thanks! John

You are now a member of the Bailif group! Well done!

Others who are curious on how to get access, please read the fairly simple instructions in the first post of this thread. You too can become a Bailif - Today!  Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign