Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
The Return of the Egg
Here you can find a serie of articles I've written few weeks ago and where I try to explain what is for me the Egg and its connection to the past and present days of Mystara.

https://entirepartykilled.wordpress.com ... st-part-2/
Grazie!
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
So, There are a Egg of the coot mocule edited by TSR?. that would be awesome. I Was thimking how introduce the egg in my campign. Without making tortilla Big Grin .
sinuhe Wrote:So, There are a Egg of the coot module edited by TSR?. that would be awesome. I Was thinking how introduce the egg in my campign. Without making tortilla Big Grin .

Hi Sinuhe! Welcome to the Comeback Inn!

The Egg of Coot was first mentioned in print in Gary Gygax' preface to Supplement II Blackmoor (1975). More details (although humorous) can be found in the First Fantasy Campaign (JG) There was never a module dedicated to the Egg of Coot published by TSR, but Bruce Heard had plans for a two part module series featuring the Egg as part of his planned relaunch of Blackmoor in the late 1990s. Sadly that never happened as TSR went bankrupt and was eventually acquired by Wizards of the Coast.

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Havard Wrote:
sinuhe Wrote:So, There are a Egg of the coot module edited by TSR?. that would be awesome. I Was thinking how introduce the egg in my campign. Without making tortilla Big Grin .

Hi Sinuhe! Welcome to the Comeback Inn!

The Egg of Coot was first mentioned in print in Gary Gygax' preface to Supplement II Blackmoor (1975). More details (although humorous) can be found in the First Fantasy Campaign (JG) There was never a module dedicated to the Egg of Coot published by TSR, but Bruce Heard had plans for a two part module series featuring the Egg as part of his planned relaunch of Blackmoor in the late 1990s. Sadly that never happened as TSR went bankrupt and was eventually acquired by Wizards of the Coast.

-Havard
So it looks like it's up to you, Sinhue, and we hope you'll share Smile
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
[Image: shoggoth.jpg]
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.