Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Dragonwatch Keep
What is known about it? Looks like my Mystara campaign might go in that direction. Rob, I'm guessing you have done the research here?

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Havard Wrote:What is known about it? Looks like my Mystara campaign might go in that direction. Rob, I'm guessing you have done the research here?

-Havard
Thus far, what little I know of it comes from LoZompatore's posts that pick at the historical bits in the Dragonlord trilogy, over at the Piazza.

It is called the Citadel of the Ancients, the resting place of the Dragonlord Armor, I believe there is mention of the Citadel being turned into a temple of the Great One.

Supposedly, Dragonwatch was built by wizards "in the days of Blackmoor." Was it old, even in those days? Hard to say. It was an awfully long way away.

That is about all I know of it. Haven't read the Dragonlord Chronicles, and probably couldn't stomach the stilted prose just to glean a few sketchy world details.

I have some few ideas of my own, but they are (as always) tied to the World That Was mythology, and might not mesh with anyone wanting to play closer to canon material...
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog