Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
DAB - Dungeons of Castle Blackmoor - page Ref?
On page three of DoCBM it says "Saving Throws: As per Dave Arneson's Blackmoor page 115."
And further down in the last paragraph it says "Turn Undead: As per Dave Arneson's Blackmoor page 116,..."

I don't know what book these page references are in. It's not the Players Guide, at least not if the pages are correct. Anybody know?
Those reference the Zeitgeist Games d20 Dave Arneson's Blackmoor Campaign Setting book.
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
Rob, you are right that Dave Arneson's Blackmoor should refer to the main sourcebook, either the hardcover or the softcover edition, but checking both those books, there is no relevant information on saves or turning undead on p 115-116 in those books.

Aldarron, your reference is on p 3 of Dungeons of Castle Blackmoor? My version of Dungeons of Castle Blackmoor has an index on page 3....

Confuzed...

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
I thought I saw something about turn undead DC check penalties in the "Castle Blackmoor" section on p. 116
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
RobJN Wrote:I thought I saw something about turn undead DC check penalties in the "Castle Blackmoor" section on p. 116

Ahh! Looks like I was too quick there:

Dave Arneson's Blackmoor p 115 Wrote:While the caster is attuned, the DC to resist the effects of any magic items he creates are also increased by 1

Dave Arneson's Blackmoor p 116 Wrote:All undead within the Castle gain +4 turn resistance, and incorporeal undead that are successfully turned merely fade into the rock for the duration of the turning. The Castle Walls have spell resistance 32.

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Ah, thanks gentleman. My mistake on the page in DoCBM, it's 9 not 3.

Looks like those quotes are reiterated in DoCBM. I was hoping for some tables or something. Smile