Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Blackmoor games!
Alternity is working better than I hoped it would... I just hope the players have grokked enough of the rules :oops:

I like most of what I've seen of 5e so far, but want to see what they have in mind for "higher-tech" rules.
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
I've split the discussion of Savage Worlds Blackmoor into a separate topic here. It seems like a topic worthy of its own thread! Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
RobJN Wrote:Alternity is working better than I hoped it would... I just hope the players have grokked enough of the rules :oops:

I like most of what I've seen of 5e so far, but want to see what they have in mind for "higher-tech" rules.
Hmm, here is a peek of things to come late, late next month. Not much, but a few good reference points to build off of....
Rob
While this looks pretty sweet, it's not so much the core rules, but the eventual expansion of the 5e line that I am interested in. Glad to see Wizbro is taking the fan demands (harking as back as the 90s) for a more complete DMG more seriously. Smile
RobJN Wrote:Hmm, here is a peek of things to come late, late next month. Not much, but a few good reference points to build off of....

Wow! Alien tech? That has got to be a Blackmoor legacy if I ever saw one. 8)

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Couple that with Keith Baker's writeup of the Warforged, and Classic/Ascension-age Blackmoor is nearly ready to go in 5e Wink Now to cross over those Sheens..... :twisted:
Rob
I'd love to see a proper 5E treatment of Blackmoor. I've found 5E to be strangely addictive.... Confusedhock:
Marv / Finarvyn
Member of The Regency Council
Visit my Blackmoor OD&D board
OD&D since 1975

"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
- Dave Arneson

[Image: Giladan.png]