Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
[ZGG Repost] What would you like to see?
Sheridan:
Since we know a good number of upcoming Blackmoor products (Temple of the Frog, City of the Gods, Peshwah, Clockwork and Steam, Dutchy of Ten, GM's Guide), I was wondering what OTHER areas of Blackmoor would you like to see developed for d20 in the future?
My votes:
- Dungeons of Glendower
- Skandaharian culture
- The Realm of the Egg
- More Blackmoor PCs/NPCs (including those omitted from the campaign setting)
- World War (I'd love to see a Blackmoor vs. Orcs/Egg/Skandaharian/Afridhi/Ran Of Ah Foo military campaign like the old Desert Nomads X10 D&D module)
Any other thoughts?
-Scott Moore
*Sheridan

Havard:
reat topic Scott!

Sheridan wrote:

- Dungeons of Glendower

Definately an interesting location that could be developed further. I don't think it should get an entire product devoted to it ala DoCB though, but could perhaps be detailed in a "Baronies of Blackmoor" style book?

Quote:
- Skandaharian culture

I'd love to see this one!

Quote:
- The Realm of the Egg

This would absolutely be interesting. If they make a book like that, I hope they will be able to maintain the mystery of the Egg, while still giving us loads of adventuring possibilities.

Quote:
- More Blackmoor PCs/NPCs (including those omitted from the campaign setting)

Absolutely. I'm hoping to see more of those in the Blackmoor DMG next year. Others could be included in virtually any product I suppose.

I'd also love to see NPCs that were only mentioned by names in older products in addition to those who were fully fledged NPCs, but just havent been converted yet.

Quote:
- World War (I'd love to see a Blackmoor vs. Orcs/Egg/Skandaharian/Afridhi/Ran Of Ah Foo military campaign like the old Desert Nomads X10 D&D module)

YES! That would be very nice! I'd imagine it would be an even more grim tale than X10 was...

I'd also like to see:
* The Afridhi Sourcebook "The Hordes of the Afridhi"
* The Thonia Sourcebook "The Fallen Republic of Thonia"
* The Frisia Sourcebook "Merchants of Frisia"
* The Duchy of the Peaks Sourcebook "Realm of Temptations"
* The Valemen Sourcebook "Lands by the Goblin Kush"
* Regent of the Mines/Dwarf Sourcebook "Mines of the Dwarven Regent"
* Cumasti/Westryn Sourcebook
* Gnome/Halfling/Docrae Sourcebook: "From Boggy Bottoms to Booh and Back Again"
* Monster Book: "Beasts of Blackmoor" (Preferably featuring not just monsters, but organizations, villains etc ala the D20 Modern Menace Manual.

But most of all, what we have all been waiting for decades to see:
DA5: City of Blackmoor

Havard

Sheridan:
avard wrote:

* The Valemen Sourcebook "Lands by the Goblin Kush"
* Regent of the Mines/Dwarf Sourcebook "Mines of the Dwarven Regent"

Those would be intesting as well!
havard wrote:

* Gnome/Halfling/Docrae Sourcebook: "From Boggy Bottoms to Booh and Back Again"

OK, I'll go with that just because your title amuses me !
havard wrote:

* Monster Book: "Beasts of Blackmoor" (Preferably featuring not just monsters, but organizations, villains etc ala the D20 Modern Menace Manual.

You saved this one for me with you note - I definately don't want another monster book, but some monsters with a bunch of secret societies and villianous forces (an Afridhi chapter, a Skandharian chapter, etc. - each with plot hooks and/or a mini adventure).
havard wrote:

I though about this right after I posted originally. Definately on my top list, too.
-Scott Moore
*Sheridan

Spikey:
Clockwork and steampunk craziness. But that's what I always want.

Rafael:
Really, a BM city book would be of great use.

Plus, A book detailing really ALL the locations in the North, would really be nice... (Starport, Marban, the Skandaharian Lands.)

Havard:

TheAndoman wrote:
After planning to run the adventure episode in The Wizard's Cabal book, I ran into something I'd love to have fixed. There are NO maps in the Blackmoor products aside from the main landmass map in the campaign setting book. I'm having a hell of a time finding a map of Vestfold.

I highly recommend an Atlas.

I thought there was supposed to be a fold out map in the Softcover Blackmoor sourcebook. I still havent been able to find that one though, so I can't confirm it. Possibly it was the hexed one that the recent Newsletters use in their logo. Vestfold isn't mapped anywhere AFAIK, though the FFC has a map of Blackmoor town.

I agree that an Atlas would be nice though Smile

Havard

DClingman:
The Softcover campaign book has a pull out map in the back. This map is also in the PDF version.

Falconer:
havard wrote:
Yes, seriously, eagerly, earnestly, desperately needed.

Someone:

Falconer wrote:
havard wrote:
Yes, seriously, eagerly, earnestly, desperately needed.

I would definitely love to see this book.

I would also like to see a Dwarven race book come out because it seems that there's a lot about them that's left out. Ok, so I'd like to see an individual race book that details things more than the core book.

Also, an expanded book that contains equal (or pseudo equal) parts of the baddies of Blackmoor. This could contain all the enemies, their realms, and their goals! But if you'd like to give us a more in depth look at each aggressor/enemy separate source books are fine with me. Even though my pocket book will hate me!

One question I did want to ask: Will you still be putting out some 3.5 material even when 4th edition is on the market?

Regardless, I'm looking forward to see what comes out in the future! I feel like my want list is going to expand further, in the near future!
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign