Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Blackmoor maps - heads up
Just a quick note to say that I've recently renewed my pro flickr subscription, so you can now download my maps at their original sizes again.

The link to the Blackmoor set is here.

All you have to do is select a map to view, click 'view all sizes', then click on 'original size', and it will give you a link to download the map.

Unfortunately I still don't have a decent enough computer to start making new maps, but I'm hoping in the next few months to be able to rectify that little problem. Smile
[Image: JamesPren.png]

Davey Carter Human Swordmaster
Tales from the Vales

View my maps on flickr | Blackmoor Maps on Dropbox | Wilderlands Maps on Dropbox
That is great news Dave!

Hoping you will be able to solve your computer issue soon. I have work for you! Wink

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Resurrecting this thread to give a heads up to a new file in the Blackmoor Dropbox folder - the Blackmoor Vector 5 mile map, which is the combined DA1, DA3, DA4 map, reproduced in CS Illustrator.

This was pretty much my ultimate Blackmoor map, and now that I have started making Vector maps, it's the one I really wanted to redo. It's the one with the black border, please download (5.59mb) and tell me what you think.

It will eventually get loaded on flickr, but given that we don't have fibre optic cable in our area, and my son has just started downloading the latest GTA game, it has killed all my attempts to upload the file.

I'll try and get it sorted tonight. Smile

Edit, now uploaded on flickr, in the Blackmoor folder.

[Image: 16964574579_fbe88d130c_m_d.jpg]

I thought I would also investigate saving it as a pdf, so the quality doesn't degrade at all, but found my forest symbol doesn't save to a pdf file. Sigh, I've fixed it, but will have to replace every instance of it before I can post a pdf of the map. I'm afraid it will be a few days before I have time to do that.

Anyway, I hope you like the png in the meantime.

Tales from the Vales

View my maps on flickr | Blackmoor Maps on Dropbox | Wilderlands Maps on Dropbox
Okay, I have replaced the forest symbols and have posted a pdf in the Blackmoor Dropbox folder. For some reason it is 13mb, which is bigger than the Illustrator file!

I have also updated the png - I noticed one of the text labels was duplicated, so I have sorted that out.

If anyone checks out the pdf can you let me know if it views okay please. Thanks.

Tales from the Vales