Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
[ZGG Repost] Temple of the Frog?
Havard:
Rumour has it, the Temple of the Frog has been mentioned as a future release over at EnWorld. Want to share any details here?

I know I would love to see that book!
Desdichado:
Smile Very nice - that would save me the conversion work...
DClingman:
A further announcement will be made when the time is right. We have other larger announcements to make before then. Smile Soon folks, soon!
Descdichado:
I am currently working something out about Glendower Dungeon, based on the maps in the FFC, and involving a lich lord problem the city has.

I usually don't like over-long dungeons as well, but I like this concept of an unfinished tomb.

I'll PM you some more details ASAP.

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Will it be a reprint of the ZG version that already came out?
Kevin Mayle Wrote:Will it be a reprint of the ZG version that already came out?

The original post is just a collection of posts regarding the "original" ZG version. In the first repost threads I included dates for when the threads were started, but I got lazy after a while.

Sorry for confusing you Kevin and welcome to the boards! Smile

We are happy to have a published Blackmoor artist among our members!

Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Oh, I see. You know, it wouldn't be a bad idea for them to reprint it. I think it's kinda rare. It took me two years and three separate orders to get mine, and now that they've started to pop up, they're selling for too much on the secondary market.
Maybe the second printing could use the original cover (self plug).
Thanks for inviting me here.
Won't be happening any more, anyway. Just to clarify for other readers: ZGG's rights to the license have ended, and no reedition of the ZGG Blackmoor line is likely.