Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
[D&D 4E] Ep. 4001 - In Brightest Day, Blackest Night
Tim Baker Wrote:If there's no chance of any financial gain from this book in the future, I wonder if it can be released as a fan-made supplement, free of charge.
No chance of financial gain, but risk to be sued. :roll:
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Yaztromo Wrote:
Tim Baker Wrote:If there's no chance of any financial gain from this book in the future, I wonder if it can be released as a fan-made supplement, free of charge.
No chance of financial gain, but risk to be sued. :roll:

I think the best option might be to wait for WotC to open Blackmoor to the DMsGuild.

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Hey, Havard. Do you have plans to release the next chapter of the 4e adventures?
Zeromaru X Wrote:Hey, Havard. Do you have plans to release the next chapter of the 4e adventures?

Hi Zero!

Thanks for continuing to show an interest in this. I've been a bit preoccupied with other things these past months, but let me take a look tomorrow and see if I can get some Blackmoor 4E material to share Smile

-Havard
Havard Wrote:Thanks for continuing to show an interest in this. I've been a bit preoccupied with other things these past months, but let me take a look tomorrow and see if I can get some Blackmoor 4E material to share Smile
I'm looking forward to it!
Well, how about this MMRPG Classwhile you wait? :mrgreen:

-Havard
Havard Wrote:Well, how about this MMRPG Classwhile you wait? :mrgreen:
Thank you!
Havard Wrote:I think the best option might be to wait for WotC to open Blackmoor to the DMsGuild.
Blackmoor fans proved during several decades that they can be extremely patient! :wink:
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Yaztromo Wrote:
Havard Wrote:I think the best option might be to wait for WotC to open Blackmoor to the DMsGuild.
Blackmoor fans proved during several decades that they can be extremely patient! :wink:

Haha, very true! Big Grin

-Havard