[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Wayfarer's Inn • View topic - Rahotep's Court of Evil

The Wayfarer's Inn

Rafe's Place
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rahotep's Court of Evil
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:43 pm 
Baron of Newgate

Sol asks Kherim "Is this a sword you would like to carry?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:10 pm 
Boxed

Kherim nods, and says: "I would be honoured too".

Ahi, still morose, says

"We need to decide what we want from Theben, and see if we can afford it. We can not count on being able to return here again before our task is finished. I would welcome having more powerful scrolls with me, but I fear that is beyond what we can afford."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:58 pm 
Baron of Newgate

Sol will hand the sword to Kherim.

To Ahi "We could sell this magic warhammer to get a little more cash..."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:54 am 
Fear me, I am Admin!

Gaderon watches his friends, rather relaxedly. He will order one of his servants to go to a nearby temple and sacrifice to Ivid's, and the other fallen's wellbeing (In the afterlife?).

An act rather uncommon for a wizard, one would assume.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:54 pm 
Boxed

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:25 pm 
Baron of Newgate

Sol replies "Yes, but I can still use my sword, Tizona, so it should not be a problem unless we encounter something where we need to use a magic hammer..."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:36 pm 
The Admin's Gamemaster

Eilkhan comes out of the bath, wearing a white dress and a new wig. "You all forgot these beauties here", she says while juggling with a few of the huge emeralds that were set into the collar of the scorpion-snake. "These should hopefully pay us one or two high-level clerical scrolls, I think."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:38 pm 
Boxed

Kherim eyes Eilkhan appreciatively for just a moment, then bows down and says "Good thinking, Eilkhan, that will be most useful."

Ahi, less ashamed than Kherim, smiles at the thought of the high level spells and even gives a whistle at Eilkhan.
"I must say, lady, that dress becomes you. I am glad to see you have a gentler side too."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:25 pm 
Baron of Newgate

Sol seems to remember something. He sits on the floor and dumps his haversack on the floor in from of him. You are surprised at how much comes out until you realize that it is a small bag of holding (2 ft3). The items he uses for survival he puts back in the haversack, along with a golden brooch which you might remember he had taken for his wife (whom he hasn't seen in many years). He hands Ahi the remainder, a golden necklace with the engraved image of a Phoenix, a golden ring with a topaz scarab and the following golden, jewel encrusted items: 4 goblets, 4 bowls, 2 tankards, 2 hand held mirrors, a comb, a hair brush, and uncounted gems and coins that had been inside the goblets and tankards. He also pulls 6 platinum pieces from his belt pouch.

[ooc: That is all the I wrote down which he took from that treasure room we were in at one point, except the brooch and a large sapphire which he has in his belt pouch.]

"I hope that these help..."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:17 am 
The Admin's Gamemaster

"Thank you, dear", Eilkhan says, winking at Ahi. "We often forget that we are more than just adventurers, don't we?" Looking through the jewlry that Sol brings forth from his haversack, Eilkhan says: "We found quite a fortune in there, it seems. Now do you want to use it as a direct payment at the temple, Ahi, or shall I go and visit my favorite fence here in Memphis?"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next