[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Wayfarer's Inn • View topic - OOC thread

The Wayfarer's Inn

Rafe's Place
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156 ... 209  Next
 Post subject: Re: OOC thread
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:09 pm 
The Admin's Gamemaster

Magical armor and weapons always weigh less than the standard. This is of course also true for mithril.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:54 am 
The Admin's Gamemaster

Alright, guys. It's summer vacation time, and the family and I will be leaving for the coast tomorrow morning. As always, I take neither cell phone nor laptop along with me, so you won't hear anything from me until the 22nd.

Take your time, make some nice postings, and enjoy the summer.

:)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:50 pm 
Boxed

And you, have some nice holidays and we'll be here when you're back.
Enjoy!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:06 pm 
The Admin's Gamemaster

Back again! We had two wonderful sunny weeks and I'm feeling fresh and relaxed, which is what a good holiday should do. :)

I'd like to know how you wish to proceed from here. As you all know, city adventuring can take quite some time when sitting at the game table, and certainly more so in a messageboard game. I'm open for everything though, and would therefore like to hear your thoughts. Should we rush this episode in Theben? That would mean that you tell me what you want to do here and I'll give you a summary about the outcome. Or should we play it out?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:22 am 
Boxed

I'd rather speed it up. Just say what we want and return to the temple asap.
For me, I think I have said it before. Try to restorate everyone to their former levels, rememorize spells (my responsibility) and get some extra scrolls if possible.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:27 am 
Boxed

By the way, I'm in the states for a summer school this week, and I will have a job interview during this time. It's not an easy time for me at all, so don't expect posts from me. But please, don't advance the action much: I still want to choose my spells again. I am just waiting to see if we can be restored to former levels first.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:20 pm 
The Admin's Gamemaster

I'd like to know if Greg and Steve are of the same opinion or if they'd rather play things out in Theben. In case you agree with Alex, please make a list with all the things you want to arrange or achieve. There might be things that need to played out, but these can be kept to a minimum.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:12 pm 
Baron of Newgate

I would like to recover as much as possible asap and then return to the tomb to try to do what we can to finish what we started. I am sure that the spell casters need to rest and redo their spells.

What would it take for those who lost levels to recover them? Can we find someone who could do the restoration?

Sol would remove all of the treasure he has taken from his haversack and leave it in Gaderon's residence for safe keeping.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:11 pm 
Champion of Ezra

Brain: Try to take over the world, Pinky!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:45 am 
The Admin's Gamemaster

Restoring lost levels is extremely costly, moreso because your characters are of very high level, and the costs rise with the level. It needs a cleric of at least 16th level to do the job, and while there are clerics of that level to be found in the main temples of Theben, each casting of the spell ages the cleric by 1 year and requires a system shock roll for survival, so there's an imminent danger of death each time the spell is cast. Add to this the fact that it needs one restoration spell for each lost level, the spells required for your group sum up to 10 restoration spells!

Even though your mission was arrangement for the government of Khemit through the high temple of Thoth, the impending danger to lose one of the chief clerics of the realm is great, but Shemsi Neteru-f, the high cleric of the temple of Thoth would be willing to cast the spells for you, in order to enable you to fulfill your mission and stop the Set Rahotep from conquering the lands of Khemit. But it requires a sacrifice to his temple of at least 1.500.000 GP, a sum that blows your budget by far. Luckily for you, magical items are accepted as well, so you need to part with a few things if you want to get your levels back.....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156 ... 209  Next