[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Wayfarer's Inn • View topic - OOC thread

The Wayfarer's Inn

Rafe's Place
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:55 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 209  Next
 Post subject: Re: OOC thread
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:45 am 
Boxed

In AD&D2 at least, I think Wizards were the slowest ones, at 2500xp for the second level, with Thief achieving that in more or less half the points. I'm almost sure it was 2000xp for the Fighter, 2200xp for one of the special fighting classes, maybe 1500xp for Cleric and I really don't remember anything else. But of course, that was 2nd Ed. And anyway, only the first level... and therefore, totally irrelevant for this topic on several counts... but I just felt like contributing :lol: as they say... sue me :P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:50 am 
Boxed

More to the point, now. I don't have any record at all of experience previously earned in the game. Can I trust Greg? Did everyone receive the same xp? Greg, were you including the 2000xp we just got in the last post?

Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:47 am 
The Admin's Gamemaster

Yes, everyone received the same amount of XPs so far (although I don't recall how much it was without paging back through all the threads).

The whole XP thing is more for the flavor. Level advancement is a painfully slow business when you've reached such high levels as 16th, and it's more than likely that no one will advance to 17th level within the scope of this little adventure. No one except Elmo, I think, because at only 8th level this might well be possible.

I don't remember whether I already told some of you how much XPs your characters started with. Those who don't have this information, please PM me and I'll tell you the sum.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:43 pm 
Baron of Newgate

The amount of XP I noted was the number of XP we have each received in this adventure, so far, including the last ones for surviving the encounter with the demon. I have no idea how many XP anyone had at the start of the adventure, including to XP for my own character, Sol...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:47 pm 
Fear me, I am Admin!

So, Speedport rooter arrived yesterday.
Should be a matter of days until I can be online now.

*Sigh.*

:cry:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:28 pm 
Boxed

Please, Sir Clarence, what previous mummy are you referring to, so I can check that again?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:00 pm 
The Admin's Gamemaster

Check out the thread The Burial Chamber to read about the battle against this horror.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:52 am 
Champion of Ezra

Ok sorry bout the orisons they are after all in the spell list you sent me Sir C.

Brain: Try to take over the world, Pinky!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:28 am 
The Admin's Gamemaster

Yes, they are. I forgot to add that I don't use them in my campaigns. Sorry.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:54 am 
Fear me, I am Admin!

I AM BACK. :D

So, what to do?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 209  Next