[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Wayfarer's Inn • View topic - OOC thread

The Wayfarer's Inn

Rafe's Place
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 209  Next
 Post subject: Re: OOC thread
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:07 am 
Champion of Ezra

Sir C can Eilkhan read the scroll for thieves?

Brain: Try to take over the world, Pinky!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 am 
The Admin's Gamemaster

She can't, but only because these are just stylized drawings. Generally, she is of a high enough level to even read magical scrolls for clerics or magic users. Although this might not always be successul.... ;)

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:20 am 
Boxed

People, either some of us have got some things wrong, or I fail to understand what some of you have seen. In this room, there are only drawings, so how should we get to the treasures? If it requires speaking the name of Rahotep, Kherim will not do it!

I reserve my action until I understand clearly what you guys mean or want to do.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:41 am 
Fear me, I am Admin!

Woah, suspense... :shock: :)

Somebody do something!!! :o

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:20 pm 
Jester

I believe everyone was thinking that the stones if not the image it's self was part of the trigger to draw the items there. I know Gaderon was trying to at least get the items without saying the words though more importantly to him was to avoid the consequences of saying the words.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:47 pm 
Boxed

Sorry for having been so silent, I've had lots of things to handle at the same time implying many changes of context, plus a trip next week... I forgot about this game. Sorry :oops: :oops:

Well, here I am again!
Sadly, you've all moved forward. Kherim would at least have liked to know the inscription of those 2 statues and whether the weapons were part of the statue or could hypothetically be removed from them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:27 am 
Jester

"Lonely... Im so lonely... Where is everyone??????"
"HHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................."

"Well I guess they are all gone... I have time to do naughty things!!!"
"Yeaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!........" (BANG!)

Dashes away to a nearby closet where odd sounds begin to emanate mixed with muffled vocals!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:34 am 
The Admin's Gamemaster

I'm starting to get the impression that this game is (sadly) done. I made the same experience with other online games before: After a while posting starts to drag and gets less and less.

So here's my question: Is there any interest in continuing this game? If so, it's up to you because I need your (more or less) regular posting to go ahead.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:38 pm 
Fear me, I am Admin!

I am in, if you still want. :)

I intentionally try to keep Ivid in the second line. He is a looter, not an explorer.

Also, my own freaking board kicks me out of the notification system, and I have been unable to fix it, so far.

In any case, I am enjoying this game a lot! It blends in perfectly with the greater storyline Sol and Ivid are connected,
and the dungeon is pure hell AD&D fun. Pure Gygax glory. Gary would be proud. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:14 pm 
Baron of Newgate

I am in, there just didn't seem to be anything different for Sol to do with the latest "event", so I have been waiting for someone to do something with the door...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 209  Next