[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Wayfarer's Inn • View topic - OOC thread

The Wayfarer's Inn

Rafe's Place
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 209  Next
 Post subject: Re: OOC thread
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:14 pm 
The Admin's Gamemaster

Maaany questions, and not much time for posting tonight (and tomorrow too! I hope to be able to make my next posting tomorrow night central european time. If I can't do it, you people will have to wait until saturday - I'm sorry).

But here goes:
• Yes, paladins can theoretically turn demons and devils - the standard ones, that is.
• Kherim was completely healed at the beginning of this combat.
• Double specialization means +3 to hit and +3 to damage per attack
• STR 16 only gives a +1 bonus to damage
• Ahi will cast prayer then. Please keep in mind for the future that bless is a spell that can only be cast immediately before combat. Once combat has started, this spell is useless.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:41 pm 
Fear me, I am Admin!

Wow, what a great game!

:x :cry: :cry: :cry: Gaaaaaaah! Need internet access, immediately!

Thank you for rping my characters while I am away, Dani! :)

Next Tuesday, I hope the technician will set all things as I want them, and then I can finally return!

(Writing from my parent's place here - usually, not really available to me, and lamentably, not the place to write longer postings.)

All the best to everyone of you!

Greg and Clarence, expect my answers to your emails as soon as I get this mess done! :)

Happy gaming, and don't finish this without me! :)

Yours,

Rafe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:24 pm 
Boxed

Glad to hear from you Rafael, and I hope you're quickly back into the game :-)
Good luck with the technician and in setting everything up properly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:30 pm 
Boxed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:01 pm 
Boxed

Sir C,

does a paralysed character retain conscious thought? Does AD&D require freedom of movement to cast spells?
The beautiful irony is that Kherim has a 'Remove Paralysis' memorized, so he would cast it if he still could somehow.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:50 am 
Champion of Ezra

What about Remove Fear?

And what if Eilkhan tries to grab the coffers and place them into her bag of holding?
The demon seems to think they're important and so does Greg ;)

Sir C, can Eilkhan grab a coffer and place it in her bag of holding?

Brain: Try to take over the world, Pinky!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:26 am 
The Admin's Gamemaster

I'm at work right now, so just a few answers (I'll post later on today):

• Paralyzed characters can't do anything, although they are conscious and aware of what's going on around them. Spellcasting isn't possible.
• Does Eilkhan have her bag of holding ready? If so, she would have to enter the shrine and run to its back where the last coffer is standing. Quite possible within one combat round, given that Aldinach doesn't see her of course... ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:13 am 
Boxed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:59 am 
Champion of Ezra

Attempted backstab then it is ;)

Brain: Try to take over the world, Pinky!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:28 pm 
The Admin's Gamemaster

I just noticed that I still need STs for Sol and Ahi against the paralyzing gaze of the demon. Please send them over before the next combat round.

Thanks! :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 209  Next