[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Wayfarer's Inn • View topic - OOC thread

The Wayfarer's Inn

Rafe's Place
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182 ... 209  Next
 Post subject: Re: OOC thread
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:25 pm 
Baron of Newgate

Ail, what are your thoughts on how to approach Rahotep?

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:55 pm 
Boxed

Sorry for the delay everyone. I'm away with unreliable net, so I can not post regularly.

If that statue is indeed Rahotep, I think we could take advantage of its current form as a statue and try to make it hard for it. Toppling the statue would be an idea.

Since it has strong magic resistance, aiming spells directly at it will fail most of the time. On the other hand, damage dealt by weapons seems to work, so an idea is to buff our warriors to deal better damage and resist attacks. If beyond enlarging the warriors we could also boost their strength, they might be able to do better damage and even more the statue before it becomes fully active.

There's a level 2 magic-user spell "Strength" for that.

Those could replace Knock and Locate Object, for example.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:23 am 
The Admin's Gamemaster

I get the impression that you guys are somewhat stuck at the moment. I know that it's difficult to make good strategic plans in a presumedly dangerous situation that might end up in a battle against the BBEG, and this is certainly one of the weaknesses of a messageboard game, because such discussions can drag along for longer periods of time.

For the sake of continuing the game, I'd suggest to either let one of you simply decide what you're going to do and the others follow up along or alter the state of action for their character(s) alone - the classic "caller" if I may say so.

The other option would be to try to arrange a skype chat for the four of us to speed up things.

What do you think?

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:37 pm 
Fear me, I am Admin!

In, however you guys decide. :)

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:24 pm 
Baron of Newgate

I was waiting for Rafael/Gaderon to cast the enlarge spell. If that isn't the plan then I guess we can proceed with trying to knock over the Rahotep statue...

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:16 pm 
Fear me, I am Admin!

Ah, okay, didn't realize that. On it! :)

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:37 am 
Boxed

Hi, I am back now to more regular net, and I should be able to post more frequently again.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:18 am 
The Admin's Gamemaster

Just to get this right: Gaderon is about to cast an enlarge spell at the Rahotep statue even though I mentioned to you guys that it will still be able to move and fight in this hall after being enlarged - in case it comes to life, that is. That correct?

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:49 pm 
Boxed

No!!! The idea is to enlarge either Sol or Kherim, or both.
The point is to make them better fighters. Oh, and if Gaderon has Strength spells available, that would be great too!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:59 am 
The Admin's Gamemaster

Haha- alright! Good that I asked... ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182 ... 209  Next