The Comeback Inn
How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Blackmoor Discussions (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) (/showthread.php?tid=2273)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Havard - 07-02-2018

Melan Wrote:I would like to be added to the Bailiff group - been brought here by news about Greg Svenson's Sweetwater Gazetteer, which I'd like to check out.

Ahoy Melan,
you are now a member of the Bailifs! Enjoy the free downloads! Smile

-Havard

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - frothsof - 07-05-2018

Hello, I would like to be added to the Bailif group please

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Havard - 07-05-2018

frothsof Wrote:Hello, I would like to be added to the Bailif group please

You're in!

Let us know what you think of the free stuff! Smile

-Havard

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Case ee - 07-05-2018

I’d like to be added to the Bailif group, please

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 07-06-2018

Case ee Wrote:I’d like to be added to the Bailif group, please
Done! Enjoy, and let us know what you think of the material, especially if you use it with your gaming group!

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Case ee - 07-11-2018

RobJN Wrote:
Case ee Wrote:I’d like to be added to the Bailif group, please
Done! Enjoy, and let us know what you think of the material, especially if you use it with your gaming group!

Will do!

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Ebon Hearted Soul - 07-22-2018

Can I please be allowed admittance to the most illustrious Bailiff group?

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 07-22-2018

Ebon Hearted Soul Wrote:Can I please be allowed admittance to the most illustrious Bailiff group?
Done! Happy reading, and let us know what you think of the material -- especially if you use it with your gaming group!

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - gazelle024 - 08-16-2018

Havard Wrote:This website offers various sections not available to the general public. This includes the MMRPG Blackmoor Adveture downloads and other things.

If you want full access to everthing the site has to offer, all you have to do is:

1. Make a Post in the Hello Thread and introduce yourself

2.Make a post in this thread and ask to be added to the Bailif Group.

If you are a regular poster, I am working to add all of you to the group, but if I haven't gotten to you yet, just send a PM to Havard or RobJN. If you can acces the forum with the MMRPG files (The subforum), then you are already in!

-The Regency Council

Ok, so I have come to this site a number of times in the past and the other day I happened upon this thread and I thought "hmmm, I certainly do want to get the good stuff" (who wouldn't?!?). I have now followed the instructions here and thus I am ready to formerly ask for full access to everything and now without further delay I ask to be added to the Bailif Group. Wow that was like a magic spell. I guess I'll know soon if it worked.

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 08-17-2018

gazelle024 Wrote:Ok, so I have come to this site a number of times in the past and the other day I happened upon this thread and I thought "hmmm, I certainly do want to get the good stuff" (who wouldn't?!?). I have now followed the instructions here and thus I am ready to formerly ask for full access to everything and now without further delay I ask to be added to the Bailif Group. Wow that was like a magic spell. I guess I'll know soon if it worked.
You could try waving your magic wand again, and see what happens Wink