The Comeback Inn
How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Blackmoor Discussions (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) (/showthread.php?tid=2273)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - robertthebald - 06-24-2018

Thank you Havard.
This gives me more material to peruse, and bring back memories of the old days.
Bob

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - drnecrotic - 06-30-2018

I'm always interested in peoples' takes on the game, always a good means of inspiration and getting me more into not just Blackmoor/Mystara, but other content as well.

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - drnecrotic - 07-01-2018

I would like to be added as well. I love to see what people have come up with for the setting.

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Havard - 07-01-2018

drnecrotic Wrote:I would like to be added as well. I love to see what people have come up with for the setting.

Yoy have now been added! Enjoy the free material!

Please let us know what you think!

-Havard

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - simondale - 07-01-2018

May I please be added to the group? Thanks

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - dwightgrosso - 07-01-2018

While I just joined the group, I am interested in having access to the material that is available here by joining the Bailiff group. i am a fan of things Blackmoor as it has always been a bastion of good pulpiness and sword and sorcery/science fun.

simondale Wrote:May I please be added to the group? Thanks

Hello Simon! You now have access to all the secret forums and downloads. Enjoy! Smile

-Havard

dwightgrosso Wrote:While I just joined the group, I am interested in having access to the material that is available here by joining the Bailiff group. i am a fan of things Blackmoor as it has always been a bastion of good pulpiness and sword and sorcery/science fun.

Hello Dwight!

You now have access to all the secret stuff. Enjoy! Let us know what you think and if there is anything more you would like to see!

-Havard

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - drnecrotic - 07-01-2018

Havard Wrote:
drnecrotic Wrote:I would like to be added as well. I love to see what people have come up with for the setting.

Yoy have now been added! Enjoy the free material!

Please let us know what you think!

-Havard

I accidentally posted twice, because I forgot that I posted here already. Could you delete the first one?

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Melan - 07-02-2018

I would like to be added to the Bailiff group - been brought here by news about Greg Svenson's Sweetwater Gazetteer, which I'd like to check out.