The Comeback Inn
The Hello Thread! - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Zvenzen's Freehold - General Chat (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Hello Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=223)

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 12-01-2020

artbraune Wrote:Guten tag!

My name is Art Braune and I have been gaming for quite some time - from the late 70's to the present.

You can find my name in a few D20/OSR books as an editor and proofreader.

Guten Abend, Art! (sorry, my German is pretty bad Big Grin )

Welcome to The Comeback Inn!

Did you ever run any games in Blackmoor? Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - psgj - 12-11-2020

Hello. Really enjoy Blackmoor.

psgj

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 12-11-2020

psgj Wrote:Hello. Really enjoy Blackmoor.

psgj

Welcome! Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - dtspurrier - 12-20-2020

Hello my name is Darren Spurrier and I have been playing D&D for over 30 years. I played and GM in the DA blackmoor 3.5 editon and would like to play this again with some friends. I really enjoy the writing and the area

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 12-20-2020

dtspurrier Wrote:Hello my name is Darren Spurrier and I have been playing D&D for over 30 years. I played and GM in the DA blackmoor 3.5 editon and would like to play this again with some friends. I really enjoy the writing and the area

Hello again Darren!

Welcome to the Comeback Inn! I would love to hear more about your gaming in Blackmoor. What character classes and races were involved in your games? Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Zsolan - 12-26-2020

Hi everyone. I used to play D&D B/X when i was a teenager a very long time ago. I played for a few years, but life took over and i stopped playing. Lately, after experiencing all other types of entertainment, i have come to the realization that i've not come across anything as entertaining as TTRPG's, especially OSR. I'm studying, for lack of a better word, how to run my own campaign and i was thinking either Wilderlands, Blackmoor or Greyhawk as a starting point, to take it back to that original old-school feel. That's my story! Smile

Re: The Hello Thread! - RobJN - 12-26-2020

Zsolan Wrote:Hi everyone. I used to play D&D B/X when i was a teenager a very long time ago. I played for a few years, but life took over and i stopped playing. Lately, after experiencing all other types of entertainment, i have come to the realization that i've not come across anything as entertaining as TTRPG's, especially OSR. I'm studying, for lack of a better word, how to run my own campaign and i was thinking either Wilderlands, Blackmoor or Greyhawk as a starting point, to take it back to that original old-school feel. That's my story! Smile
Ah, teenage being a very long time ago.... A few of us here, myself included, might share that sentiment.

Welcome to the Comeback Inn! If you're putting it to a vote, I'll toss mine in the "Blackmoor" column.... but then, my opinion might be a bit biased Wink

Whichever you choose, I hope you find material here useful!

Re: The Hello Thread! - Zsolan - 12-26-2020

RobJN Wrote:
Zsolan Wrote:Hi everyone. I used to play D&D B/X when i was a teenager a very long time ago. I played for a few years, but life took over and i stopped playing. Lately, after experiencing all other types of entertainment, i have come to the realization that i've not come across anything as entertaining as TTRPG's, especially OSR. I'm studying, for lack of a better word, how to run my own campaign and i was thinking either Wilderlands, Blackmoor or Greyhawk as a starting point, to take it back to that original old-school feel. That's my story! Smile
Ah, teenage being a very long time ago.... A few of us here, myself included, might share that sentiment.

Welcome to the Comeback Inn! If you're putting it to a vote, I'll toss mine in the "Blackmoor" column.... but then, my opinion might be a bit biased Wink

Whichever you choose, I hope you find material here useful!

To be honest, Blackmoor has grabbed my attention more than the others so far, it just seems to have a lot of character from what i've been reading. I'll be spending the next few days reading the knowledge from this site, which seems to be chock full of great stuff!!

Re: The Hello Thread! - Namelessking - 01-03-2021

hello, i want to enter the Bailif Group, thx all the way.

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 01-08-2021

Namelessking Wrote:hello, i want to enter the Bailif Group, thx all the way.

Ahoy! Welcome to The Comeback Inn!

You are almost there. Here are some easy instructions on how to get access to the Bailif's Group and get "The Good Stuff"™.

-Havard