The Comeback Inn
The Hello Thread! - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Zvenzen's Freehold - General Chat (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Hello Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=223)

Re: The Hello Thread! - kdolunt - 06-10-2020

It took several weeks of short (1 hour) sessions, but we finally finished up Castle Blackmoor level 1 (modern version)! Despite several close calls, they got through it alive, and made an alliance with the kobolds. Next we will be starting up Redwood Scar!

Re: The Hello Thread! - Yaztromo - 06-11-2020

All the best!

Re: The Hello Thread! - alphaloup - 06-25-2020

Hello all!

It's been a long time since I played the MMRPG series but some of my fondest memories from Gen Con involved these adventures. I still have my "Ring of the Comeback Inn" and "You Ate the Stew!" rewards as well as many others. Now that I am running some adventures for my friend and our boys, I was hoping to share these memories with them, which has led me here to all of you fine folks! Looking forward to jumping back into Blackmoor.

Re: The Hello Thread! - RobJN - 06-26-2020

alphaloup Wrote:Hello all!

It's been a long time since I played the MMRPG series but some of my fondest memories from Gen Con involved these adventures. I still have my "Ring of the Comeback Inn" and "You Ate the Stew!" rewards as well as many others. Now that I am running some adventures for my friend and our boys, I was hoping to share these memories with them, which has led me here to all of you fine folks! Looking forward to jumping back into Blackmoor.
Welcome to the Comeback Inn, alphaloup!

Feel free to rummage around with impunity. Don't be afraid to resurrect old topics if you've got a question, or something to add to the conversation. And definitely let us know how the adventures with the friend-and-kids goes!

Re: The Hello Thread! - palindrome9 - 07-06-2020

Hello all! I'm currently running a homebrew 5e game and incorporating science-fantasy elements throughout. I've been using Monte Cook Games' Arcana of the Ancients as a resource, and want to bring in Blackmoor sources for inspiration, additional locations and plot points, etc. I'm unfamiliar with a lot of Blackmoor, but looking forward to learning as much as I can!

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 07-10-2020

alphaloup Wrote:Hello all!

Welcome home Alphaloup! Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - NemoMalusFelix - 08-16-2020

Hello, long time fan of this campaign. Want to introduce some group of players like Dave did for me.

Re: The Hello Thread! - aldarron - 08-23-2020

NemoMalusFelix Wrote:Hello, long time fan of this campaign. Want to introduce some group of players like Dave did for me.
Welcome!

Sounds like you have a story there. Care to share?

Re: The Hello Thread! - dimonic - 08-31-2020

Hello, hello thread.

I am joining you from Canada's South Coast - Ontario on Lake Erie. I was going to run some D&D for a friend in Carolina who asked for some old school stuff, so I dug out my copy of Dave Arneson's Blackmoor I picked up at Gen Con in 2008 - signed by the great man himself.

It is in 3rd edition, but I will be using 1e (OSRIC) rules. I came here through searching for Blackmoor maps. The best ones were here - thanks.

My next search will be for race conversions for 1e (I am sure his originals were in 1e in the first place).

Re: The Hello Thread! - Yaztromo - 09-05-2020

Welcome!