The Comeback Inn
The Hello Thread! - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Zvenzen's Freehold - General Chat (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Hello Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=223)

Re: The Hello Thread! - Paladin - 05-15-2020

Hello all! I'm Chris...been playing OD&D for years, but always as the DM, and always running my own world (I started pretty young and had no money for settings or supplements). I've never had the pleasure to play in Blackmoor, but it's on my list.

Lately, I've wanted to look back and learn from the accomplishments of other gamers to hopefully better my game. Thanks for having me. Smile

Seeing Griff talk about Secrets of Blackmoor on facebook definitely piqued my interest.

Re: The Hello Thread! - Zargon - 05-19-2020

Hello my friends
I'm brazilian guy and I love OD&D games
I'm a Dungeon Master and never played in Blackmoor Campaign before
Sorry for any errors. My English is not very well :wink:

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 05-19-2020

Paladin Wrote:Hello all! I'm Chris...been playing OD&D for years, but always as the DM, and always running my own world (I started pretty young and had no money for settings or supplements). I've never had the pleasure to play in Blackmoor, but it's on my list.

Lately, I've wanted to look back and learn from the accomplishments of other gamers to hopefully better my game. Thanks for having me. Smile

Seeing Griff talk about Secrets of Blackmoor on facebook definitely piqued my interest.

Hi there Chris!

Welcome to the Comeback Inn! Feel free to explore the place and let us know what you think! Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 05-19-2020

Zargon Wrote:Hello my friends
I'm brazilian guy and I love OD&D games
I'm a Dungeon Master and never played in Blackmoor Campaign before
Sorry for any errors. My English is not very well :wink:

Hello Zargon!

Welcome to the Comeback Inn! Don't worry about language mistakes. We are many here who aren't native English speakers! Smile

What made you iterested in Blackmoor?

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - KSCulbertson - 05-20-2020

Greetings! Glad to have a moment finally to say hello here, very eager to chat more once I am out of non stop overtime, quite ready to learn more about Blackmoor and all the lore shared among all the original members and new folks alike. I had a blast running OD&D at Origins last year set within the First Fantasy Campaign and i iook forward to Tonisborg to extend the fun when we get out of the pandemic. This whole network seems rather vast and I want to explore and share with you all soon,

Cheers!

Keith

Re: The Hello Thread! - yesmar - 05-26-2020

Hello, I've been a fan of Blackmoor ever since I got exposed to FFC back in the early 80s. I'm an OD&D enthusiast who enjoys picking apart game systems and settings to understand how they work. Oh, I also enjoy drawing maps.

.: Yesmar

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 05-27-2020

KSCulbertson Wrote:Greetings! Glad to have a moment finally to say hello here, very eager to chat more once I am out of non stop overtime, quite ready to learn more about Blackmoor and all the lore shared among all the original members and new folks alike. I had a blast running OD&D at Origins last year set within the First Fantasy Campaign and i iook forward to Tonisborg to extend the fun when we get out of the pandemic. This whole network seems rather vast and I want to explore and share with you all soon,

Cheers!

Keith

Hello Keith!

Welcome to the Comeback Inn! Could you tell us a bit more about your Origins game? I always love hearing about games set in Blackmoor Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 05-27-2020

yesmar Wrote:Hello, I've been a fan of Blackmoor ever since I got exposed to FFC back in the early 80s. I'm an OD&D enthusiast who enjoys picking apart game systems and settings to understand how they work. Oh, I also enjoy drawing maps.

.: Yesmar

Hello Yesmar!

Welcome to the Comeback Inn!

Are your maps available online somewhere where we can get to see them? Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - yesmar - 05-27-2020

Havard Wrote:Hello Yesmar!

Welcome to the Comeback Inn!

Are your maps available online somewhere where we can get to see them? Smile

-Havard

I haven't updated the site in ages (and a reboot is forthcoming), but you can see some of my handiwork here: https://www.sicklypurpledeathray.com/

.:Y

Re: The Hello Thread! - Hex74 - 06-06-2020

Hi from Sweden, i just discoverd this forum, so much intresting to read. Thanks
Sorry for my bad english.
/ Hans E Magnusson