The Comeback Inn
The Hello Thread! - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Zvenzen's Freehold - General Chat (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Hello Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=223)

Re: The Hello Thread! - Asaki - 09-01-2019

Yaztromo Wrote:I don't know why we have so many lurkers around here... sometimes it makes me feel almost uncomfortable... :mrgreen:
Another lurker here, hello world!

Looks like I signed up a while ago, but never furthered the process of gaining access to the "members only" section.

Re: The Hello Thread! - RobJN - 09-02-2019

Asaki Wrote:
Yaztromo Wrote:I don't know why we have so many lurkers around here... sometimes it makes me feel almost uncomfortable... :mrgreen:

Looks like I signed up a while ago, but never furthered the process of gaining access to the "members only" section.
Most of the "Member's Only" sections open up once your account is activated. So you could, oh, I dunno.... post about your love of Blackmoor, or how you've used the setting in your game(s), or pose questions to the community.... Wink

Re: The Hello Thread! - Mercutio - 09-16-2019

Hello. I am new to the group and hope to find new material that will flesh out the Blackmoor setting. I think I own own everything published by TSR, Code Monkey, and Goodman Games.

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 09-16-2019

Asaki Wrote:

Good to see you delurk Asaki! Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 09-16-2019

Mercutio Wrote:Hello. I am new to the group and hope to find new material that will flesh out the Blackmoor setting. I think I own own everything published by TSR, Code Monkey, and Goodman Games.

Hello Mercutio!

I am sure many are jealous of that collection! Smile Do you have any favorite products from each era? Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - lokicrawl13 - 09-21-2019

Hi! I am relatively new to D&D and have only been playing for about two years, though I had read several of the novels and explored the settings for a few years before that. I’m preparing to DM for the first time as I’m trying to get my housemates into the game. I went to the local library and checked out a bunch of sourcebooks for inspiration, grabbed the Blackmoor book, and long story short ended up here.

Re: The Hello Thread! - Starglim - 09-27-2019

Hi all, played since OD&D (red booklet by my recollection, which is far from reliable) but not really in a published setting until 2nd edition and didn't know Blackmoor in any detail until a couple of years ago. It seemed a good time to delve a bit deeper.

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 09-27-2019

lokicrawl13 Wrote:Hi! I am relatively new to D&D and have only been playing for about two years, though I had read several of the novels and explored the settings for a few years before that. I’m preparing to DM for the first time as I’m trying to get my housemates into the game. I went to the local library and checked out a bunch of sourcebooks for inspiration, grabbed the Blackmoor book, and long story short ended up here.

Hello lokicrawl13! Great seeing you here too Smile

Which Blackmoor book do you have? The Hardcover one?

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 09-27-2019

Starglim Wrote:Hi all, played since OD&D (red booklet by my recollection, which is far from reliable) but not really in a published setting until 2nd edition and didn't know Blackmoor in any detail until a couple of years ago. It seemed a good time to delve a bit deeper.

Hiya Starglim!

Glad you found your way here. Hope you like this place. Also, don't be afraid to ask questions! Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Isungr - 09-29-2019

Hola!

Well, glad to be here! I was just going over my collection tonight and got lost reading the D20 Blackmoor!