The Comeback Inn
The Hello Thread! - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Zvenzen's Freehold - General Chat (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Hello Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=223)

Re: The Hello Thread! - Rafael - 06-02-2019

Baldorar Wrote:
Rafael Wrote:
Baldorar Wrote:Greetings and salutations to everyone :-)

I'm a Spanish guy (although I live in Germany) that's been passionate about RPGs since age 7. I'm now 31 so you can see I'm a bit late to the golden era of D&D.

WHERE in Germany? Confusedhock: Ya somos dos, entonces. Big Grin

Hey! I live in Bonn. And you?

Hehe, I live in Würzburg, in Bavaria - but, for the longest time, I've been negotiating about a job change that would bring me to the Köln-Bonn area. Confusedhock: ...This is weird. :|

RobJN Wrote:Eventually, I will get Rafe to make use of Uther's twin daughters in his projects. :lol:

Smile

Live picture of Uther's twin daughters (and a friend, who I suspect is Rob himself) "helping" me with work:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... umling.jpg

Re: The Hello Thread! - Eldrad - 06-04-2019

Greetings! This is Eldrad! I wish to delve deep into the lore this place holds! May I enter?

Re: The Hello Thread! - avalonAB - 06-04-2019

I posted previously and although I received an email saying I had been added, I still cannot access the download page.

I am a long time RP gamer who had the pleasure of playing one vs one with Gary when he visited the Reading games events in the UK.
Like most early players Greyhawk and Blackmoor are the worlds we grew up in and often died in Smile

As a collector I like to keep upto date with all the new info created for the worlds I play in.

Please can I have access to the downloads so I can obtain a copy of the new book.

AvalonAB

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 06-04-2019

Eldrad Wrote:Greetings! This is Eldrad! I wish to delve deep into the lore this place holds! May I enter?

Hello Eldrad! Welcome to the Comeback Inn! Smile

You are very much welcome to stay here! What are your experiences with Blackmoor? Smile

If you want access to the good stuff, please follow the simple steps described here. You are almost there! Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 06-04-2019

avalonAB Wrote:I posted previously and although I received an email saying I had been added, I still cannot access the download page.

I am a long time RP gamer who had the pleasure of playing one vs one with Gary when he visited the Reading games events in the UK.
Like most early players Greyhawk and Blackmoor are the worlds we grew up in and often died in Smile

As a collector I like to keep upto date with all the new info created for the worlds I play in.

AvalonAB

Hello AvalonAB! Smile

Do you run any games these days? Smile

Quote:Please can I have access to the downloads so I can obtain a copy of the new book.

You are almost there!

Just follow the simple steps described here. Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - John.A.Hanna - 06-04-2019

Hello, my name is John Hanna. I used to play a lot of Blackmoor (3.5e).
Would love to be able to see the old Episodes, especially after I lost most of the them when my computer died.

Re: The Hello Thread! - psgj - 06-05-2019

Hello, Thanks for the Add.

Pat Jacobs

Re: The Hello Thread! - RobJN - 06-05-2019

psgj Wrote:Hello, Thanks for the Add.

Pat Jacobs
Hey, Pat! Welcome to the Comeback Inn!

Do you have a favorite version of Blackmoor that you've used in gaming?

Re: The Hello Thread! - RobJN - 06-05-2019

John.A.Hanna Wrote:Hello, my name is John Hanna. I used to play a lot of Blackmoor (3.5e).
Would love to be able to see the old Episodes, especially after I lost most of the them when my computer died.
Hi, John!

Did you get a chance to use any of the Episodes in the past? How'd they go?

Re: The Hello Thread! - Darkworm Colt - 06-06-2019

Hi there,

my name is Norbert, I'm the owner of a blog called Darkworm Colt (darkwormcolt.blogspot.com). My rpg interests are pretty narrow, it's mainly old school and (what Chirine ba Kal calls) "pre-school" rpgs (=proto-rpgs, the ones that were played before official D&D).

Right now, we're at the start of a pretty loose Warhammer mini-campaign, but I plan to start a 2d6-Blackmoor game soon-ish.

All the best from Germany,
Norbert