The Comeback Inn
The Hello Thread! - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Zvenzen's Freehold - General Chat (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Hello Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=223)

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 09-15-2018

ffilz Wrote:I'm not sure if I've said Hi here before...

I've been a fan of Blackmoor since the 70s and managed to get Dave to sign my copy of The First Fantasy Campaign. Along with the Wilderlands, it's one of my favorite fantasy settings.

Frank Filz

Hi Frank!
Good to see you are still around! Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Mr. Darke - 09-19-2018

Hello all. I am sure a few of you know me from various boards and decided to come along for the ride here. I have been interesting in Blackmoor since the first I have heard of it and want to learn more.

Re: The Hello Thread! - RobJN - 09-20-2018

Mr. Darke Wrote:Hello all. I am sure a few of you know me from various boards and decided to come along for the ride here. I have been interesting in Blackmoor since the first I have heard of it and want to learn more.
Welcome to the Comeback Inn, Mr. Darke!

Browse around, and don't be afraid to resurrect old(er) topics if you have questions, or something to add.

Good gaming!

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 09-20-2018

Welcome Mr. Darke! Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Kane - 09-30-2018

Hi all, I'm Luca aka Kane (my favourite character from KE Wagner).
In the past I played a lot of AD&D 1st edition in Greyhawk and run a BECMI campaign where I first encountered Blackmoor.
After a 10 hiatus I have decided to get back into DMing and with few friends we are looking to run a OD&D campaign and I'm here to learn more about Blackmoor.

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 10-01-2018

Kane Wrote:Hi all, I'm Luca aka Kane (my favourite character from KE Wagner).
In the past I played a lot of AD&D 1st edition in Greyhawk and run a BECMI campaign where I first encountered Blackmoor.
After a 10 hiatus I have decided to get back into DMing and with few friends we are looking to run a OD&D campaign and I'm here to learn more about Blackmoor.

Hi Luca!

Welcome to The Comeback Inn! Smile

If you have questions about Blackmoor, don't be afraid to ask! Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Kane - 10-01-2018

Thanks Havard, I'm sure I'll have questions but I have a lot of reading to do beforehand Wink

Re: The Hello Thread! - Justin Alexander - 10-21-2018

If I could also join the cool kids club, that would be awesome.

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 10-24-2018

Justin Alexander Wrote:If I could also join the cool kids club, that would be awesome.

Hi Justin!

Welcome to the Comeback Inn! You win the award for best introduction post! Wink

[Image: 1d83e52e126c92a0ef7119dade3a4c8b.jpg]

So anyway, your blog looks pretty interesting.

Where do you post your Blackmoor stuff?

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - RobJN - 10-24-2018

Justin Alexander Wrote:If I could also join the cool kids club, that would be awesome.
Welcome to the Comeback Inn, Justin! Glad you could finally drop by to check the place out.