The Comeback Inn
How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Blackmoor Discussions (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) (/showthread.php?tid=2273)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 04-03-2020

Blacklibrary Wrote:I would be grateful if I could be added to the Bailif group.
You've been added to the rolls. Let us know what you think of the material!

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Soundmana - 04-06-2020

Can you please add me to the Bailif group when you get a chance, thanks!

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 04-06-2020

Soundmana Wrote:Can you please add me to the Bailif group when you get a chance, thanks!
t'would seem I got the chance a few moments ago. Enjoy the goodies, and let us know what you think -- especially if you get to use them against-- I mean "with" your players.... Big Grin

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Kan of Kerjean - 04-14-2020

Kan of Kerjean rubs the magic lamp he found at the bottom of Mystara marsh.

*poof*

"Genie, my first wish is that I be granted access to the Balif group."

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 04-14-2020

Kan of Kerjean Wrote:Kan of Kerjean rubs the magic lamp he found at the bottom of Mystara marsh.

*poof*

"Genie, my first wish is that I be granted access to the Balif group."
*poof!*
Done!

Two wishes to go, and ix-nay on wishing for more wishes!

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - DrunkenChewbaka - 04-20-2020

Hello everyone, I Andrew during this time in quarantine my friends and I would love to relive the good ol'days and adventuring. We want something different than an ordinary game. I've never been a DM and know this is a good story to start!

If you all could please add me to the Bailif Group, and greatly appreciate it.

Thank you stay Healthy and Sane!

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Havard - 04-22-2020

DrunkenChewbaka Wrote:Hello everyone, I Andrew during this time in quarantine my friends and I would love to relive the good ol'days and adventuring. We want something different than an ordinary game. I've never been a DM and know this is a good story to start!

If you all could please add me to the Bailif Group, and greatly appreciate it.

Thank you stay Healthy and Sane!

Hello Andrew! Welcome to the Comeback Inn!

You are very close to qualifying for the Bailif Group. The requirements, as mentioned in the OP are:

Havard Wrote:This website offers various sections not available to the general public. This includes the MMRPG Blackmoor Adveture downloads and other things.

If you want full access to everthing the site has to offer, all you have to do is:

1. Make a Post in the Hello Thread and introduce yourself

2.Make a post in this thread and ask to be added to the Bailif Group.

If you are a regular poster, I am working to add all of you to the group, but if I haven't gotten to you yet, just send a PM to Havard or RobJN. If you can acces the forum with the MMRPG files (The subforum), then you are already in!

-The Regency Council

Looks like all you need now, is to make a post in the Hello Thread linked above!

Stay safe at this strange time in our world! We are very happy to have you here Smile

-Havard

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Havard - 04-26-2020

DrunkenChewbaka Wrote:If you all could please add me to the Bailif Group, and greatly appreciate it.

You're in! Smile

I hope you enjoy what we have to offer. Please let us know what you like among those goodies so we'll know what we should upload next!

-Havard

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - mallachain - 05-03-2020

I'd like to be added to the Bailiff group.

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - acedrummer - 05-04-2020

Hello! This is my official request to be added to the Bailif Group. Let the mysteries of the universe unfold.

Thank You

Chuck