The Comeback Inn
The Hello Thread! - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Zvenzen's Freehold - General Chat (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Hello Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=223)

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 06-15-2018

Sturm Wrote:Hi I'm Sturm and I have already posted here, also probably many knows me already from the Piazza. Posting here also because I wanted to look at the MMRPG files which could be relevant for the next issue of Threshold, which will be about Skothar. By the way I am compiling a timeline of Skothar so I'd like to post it here before the publication of the issue (in late July) to hear opinions from Blackmoor people. I've already looked at the timelines in Blackmoor d20/4th ed, Havard's timeline, Mishler's timeline, Simone Neri's timeline and the Maiden's timeline, and retrieved the few informations about the Age of the Wolf.

Great having you here Sturm! Threshold Magazine is such an amazing fan resource. If you have specific questions or ideas you would like to suggest, feel free to start threads about them! Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Sturm - 06-15-2018

Thanks Havard, I will probably start another thread soon on the history of Blackmoor and Thonia.

Re: The Hello Thread! - Nor'Namlin - 06-18-2018

Havard Wrote:
Nor'Namlin Wrote:New here. Found this site from Dragonsfoot. Look forward to reading through interesting material.

Welcome to the boards Nor'Namlin!

If you are interested in free downloads of fan material and MMRPG adventures, read this. Smile

Hope you like this place!

-Havard

Havard, I am unable to use the link you posted. I get an "You are not authorized to read this form" when I try.

Re: The Hello Thread! - RobJN - 06-19-2018

Nor'Namlin Wrote:
Havard Wrote:
Nor'Namlin Wrote:New here. Found this site from Dragonsfoot. Look forward to reading through interesting material.

Welcome to the boards Nor'Namlin!

If you are interested in free downloads of fan material and MMRPG adventures, read this. Smile

Hope you like this place!

-Havard

Havard, I am unable to use the link you posted. I get an "You are not authorized to read this form" when I try.
Apologies, Nor'N.

I've fixed Havard's link -- it should jump you to the proper sub-forum/post with instructions on how to gain access to many of the site's downloads. Happy reading & posting!

Re: The Hello Thread! - drnecrotic - 06-30-2018

Heya! Long time lurker, and decently long time Mystara fan. I guess you could say that Threshold magazine brought me here. I even have my first article being published soon, which is a "what if" scenario involving Blackmoor exploiting loopholes to travel to the future... It doesn't end too well. (Granted, the loopholes were caused by much outside tampering to begin with.)

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 06-30-2018

drnecrotic Wrote:Heya! Long time lurker, and decently long time Mystara fan. I guess you could say that Threshold magazine brought me here. I even have my first article being published soon, which is a "what if" scenario involving Blackmoor exploiting loopholes to travel to the future... It doesn't end too well. (Granted, the loopholes were caused by much outside tampering to begin with.)

Hi there!

Welcome to the boards! Would I know you under a different name perhaps from elsewhere? Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - simondale - 07-01-2018

Hi, I'm Simon, a kiwi ex-pat living in the US. I love painting miniatures and rpg with a regular group every fortnight. I've had a curiosity for Blackmoor for a while, and quite like the idea of dming a game set there. I came here via a post on OSR news.

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 07-01-2018

simondale Wrote:Hi, I'm Simon, a kiwi ex-pat living in the US. I love painting miniatures and rpg with a regular group every fortnight. I've had a curiosity for Blackmoor for a while, and quite like the idea of dming a game set there. I came here via a post on OSR news.

Hello Simon! Great having you here. What sort of miniatures do you like? I was never a great painter, but I just started painting again after many years.

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Melan - 07-02-2018

Hi folks! I am Melan, and I have been around various old-school forums for a while. I have been interested in Blackmoor ever since I got a copy of the supplement and The First Fantasy Campaign in the early 2000s. I have a blog, and more recently a fanzine. Smile

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 07-02-2018

Melan Wrote:Hi folks! I am Melan, and I have been around various old-school forums for a while. I have been interested in Blackmoor ever since I got a copy of the supplement and The First Fantasy Campaign in the early 2000s. I have a blog, and more recently a fanzine. Smile

Welcome to the Comeback Inn, Melan! I remember you from many other websites. You should add links to your blog and fanzine in your signature so everyone here will be reminded to visit? Smile

-Havard