The Comeback Inn
How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Blackmoor Discussions (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) (/showthread.php?tid=2273)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Havard - 02-09-2020

thedugan Wrote:
Quote:If you want full access to everthing the site has to offer, all you have to do is:

1. Make a Post in the Hello Thread and introduce yourself

2.Make a post in this thread and ask to be added to the Bailif Group.
[/size]

Might I be added to the Bailif Group?

I'm anticipating eventually getting back to gaming, but it'll be a bunch of old farts, likely - people like me. Work schedule is horrible.

You have been added! Smile

Hope you like the files! Please let us know what you like the most so that we'll know what we should focusing on adding next! Smile

-Havard

Request to join Bailif Group - KyleCrider - 02-10-2020

Hello! Kyle from Helena (AL) here. Thanks.

Re: Request to join Bailif Group - RobJN - 02-10-2020

KyleCrider Wrote:Hello! Kyle from Helena (AL) here. Thanks.
Hiya, Kyle!

You've been added to the roll. Enjoy the material, and let us know how you use it with your gaming group! Big Grin

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Arcades Sabboth - 02-23-2020

Hello all! Longtime Blackmoor fan for 25 years! I want to know every bit of info on the first campaign world.

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 02-24-2020

Arcades Sabboth Wrote:Hello all! Longtime Blackmoor fan for 25 years! I want to know every bit of info on the first campaign world.
You're in, Arcades. Let us know what you think of the material, and how it turns out if you wind up using any of it with your group.

Bailif Request - Regent - 03-11-2020

Hello again! I am brand new to the forum, but was hoping I could be added to the Bailif Group? I am very interested in viewing the fan-made materials.

Re: Bailif Request - RobJN - 03-11-2020

Regent Wrote:Hello again! I am brand new to the forum, but was hoping I could be added to the Bailif Group? I am very interested in viewing the fan-made materials.
It took some topic shuffling, but you've been added to the rolls. Just make sure you tidy up after you leave, and let us know if you end up using any of the material in your own game Big Grin

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - richmond99 - 03-18-2020

Please add me for files access. I intend trying it solo or co-op with my dnd gamemaster from a few decades ago. We're both old fogeys now.

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 03-19-2020

richmond99 Wrote:Please add me for files access. I intend trying it solo or co-op with my dnd gamemaster from a few decades ago. We're both old fogeys now.
You've been added to the roll, richmond Big Grin

Will you try scaling back the encounters in the MMRPG modules, or will you be using a more-than-one-PC approach? Let us know in the various module threads how you wind up modifying the modules (if at all!).

If you want to share your experience(s) with the MMRPG material, you can do that here.

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Semi-Retired Gamer - 03-21-2020

May I please be added to the Bailif Group?