The Comeback Inn
The Hello Thread! - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Zvenzen's Freehold - General Chat (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Hello Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=223)

Re: The Hello Thread! - gsvenson - 06-10-2018

Welcome, Harri. You might be interested to know that my wife was born and raised in Finland. I have been to your fair country five times visiting Aiti and her brothers and sister and their families.

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 06-10-2018

hihama Wrote:Hello everybody,

I'm Harri from Finland and been rpgholic for more years than I care to remember. Nice to be also here.

Great having you here old friend! Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Baron - 06-10-2018

Hi, I've been a member of this forum for many years, but can't remember if I posted in this thread or not. In the years since joining here, I've had several conversations with a couple players who knew Dave back in the day. I feel much more confident that I know something about what those games were like. Anyway, thanks for maintaining this site!

Re: The Hello Thread! - hive_mind - 06-10-2018

Hi all. Long time D&D player here (since late 75/ early 76). I've mostly gamed in my own settings, though I did play a lot of Greyhawk early on and some Planescape during my 2E days. I haven't explored Blackmoor much, but I'm intrigued by what you guys have going on here, and I'm interested in learning more.

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 06-11-2018

Baron Wrote:Hi, I've been a member of this forum for many years, but can't remember if I posted in this thread or not. In the years since joining here, I've had several conversations with a couple players who knew Dave back in the day. I feel much more confident that I know something about what those games were like. Anyway, thanks for maintaining this site!

Great to have you back Baron! Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 06-11-2018

hive_mind Wrote:Hi all. Long time D&D player here (since late 75/ early 76). I've mostly gamed in my own settings, though I did play a lot of Greyhawk early on and some Planescape during my 2E days. I haven't explored Blackmoor much, but I'm intrigued by what you guys have going on here, and I'm interested in learning more.

Hello Hive Mind! Welcome to the Comeback Inn!

Don't hesitate to ask questions if you want to learn more about Blackmoor. We love talking about the setting and all kinds of questions are very much welcome! Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Nor'Namlin - 06-12-2018

New here. Found this site from Dragonsfoot. Look forward to reading through interesting material.

Nor'Namlin

Re: The Hello Thread! - RobJN - 06-13-2018

Nor'Namlin Wrote:New here. Found this site from Dragonsfoot. Look forward to reading through interesting material.

Nor'Namlin
Welcome to the Comeback Inn, Nor'Namlin. There's definitely plenty to read, and don't be afraid to revive old topics if you have questions, or something to add. Smile

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 06-13-2018

Nor'Namlin Wrote:New here. Found this site from Dragonsfoot. Look forward to reading through interesting material.

Welcome to the boards Nor'Namlin!

If you are interested in free downloads of fan material and MMRPG adventures, read this. Smile

Hope you like this place!

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Sturm - 06-15-2018

Hi I'm Sturm and I have already posted here, also probably many knows me already from the Piazza. Posting here also because I wanted to look at the MMRPG files which could be relevant for the next issue of Threshold, which will be about Skothar. By the way I am compiling a timeline of Skothar so I'd like to post it here before the publication of the issue (in late July) to hear opinions from Blackmoor people. I've already looked at the timelines in Blackmoor d20/4th ed, Havard's timeline, Mishler's timeline, Simone Neri's timeline and the Maiden's timeline, and retrieved the few informations about the Age of the Wolf.