The Comeback Inn
How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Blackmoor Discussions (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) (/showthread.php?tid=2273)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 10-03-2019

balrog62 Wrote:May I please be added to the Bailif Group?

And if I get added, as per mentioned above, is it okay to share what we've done in our home versions of Blackmoor?
Added!

War stories are always welcome and appreciated. :lol:

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - poi - 10-06-2019

Please sir, can I join the Bailif group.

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Havard - 10-06-2019

poi Wrote:Please sir, can I join the Bailif group.

You're in! Enjoy my friend! Smile

-Havard

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - farmer - 10-22-2019

Good day!

Could I please be added to the Bailiff Group? Been fairly invested in the idea of using Blackmoor whole or in part for a campaign in the future. Curious as to what info may be out there that is not generally available.

Thank

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 10-22-2019

farmer Wrote:Good day!

Could I please be added to the Bailiff Group? Been fairly invested in the idea of using Blackmoor whole or in part for a campaign in the future. Curious as to what info may be out there that is not generally available.

Thank
Added!

I think you'll find quite a bit to play with Big Grin

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads), - farmer - 10-23-2019

Thank you! Been ghosting here and odd74 for years. Not much of a contributor as frequently learn more tha n I can add. I don’t don,t like cluttering up forums with I agree and me too posts.

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - pppafort - 12-02-2019

Hi all,

Just joined this forum to help me with my new campaign. Would love to get access to the MMRPG Files as well for inspiration and for those sessions where I am a bit short of time to prepare. Hope this is possible.

Regards,
Patrick

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 12-02-2019

pppafort Wrote:Hi all,

Just joined this forum to help me with my new campaign. Would love to get access to the MMRPG Files as well for inspiration and for those sessions where I am a bit short of time to prepare. Hope this is possible.

Regards,
Patrick
Access granted Big Grin

Let us know if you use any of the material, how your group reacts, how you tailor it to your table's Blackmoor...

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Gimle - 12-14-2019

Hello. I'm doing some prep for an upcoming campaign. May I become a member so I can take a look on the download material?

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 12-15-2019

Gimle Wrote:Hello. I'm doing some prep for an upcoming campaign. May I become a member so I can take a look on the download material?
Done! Hope you find the material useful. Please let us know how it goes over in your games Big Grin