The Comeback Inn
The Hello Thread! - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Zvenzen's Freehold - General Chat (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Hello Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=223)

Re: The Hello Thread! - RobJN - 03-06-2016

superkat Wrote:Hello, all--

Some will easily decipher my moniker and deduce my identity quickly. Others may not, or may not even be aware of my forums personae. (Which is probably a good thing! :lol: )
Welcome to the Comeback Inn! If I hadn't flipped the switch on your registration, I'd be at a loss. :oops: But your reputation precedes you. I always hear very good things on various podcasts about the continuation of the G-series.

I'll leave the nickel tour of the place to Havard. Wink

Re: The Hello Thread! - Thanatos197 - 04-19-2017

Hello everyone! I am glad I found this place! I've been playing D&D since 2nd ed but Blackmoor since 2005 or 2006 or so. Glad to have founda place of like minded individuals! Have a great day!

Re: The Hello Thread! - RobJN - 04-19-2017

Thanatos197 Wrote:Hello everyone! I am glad I found this place! I've been playing D&D since 2nd ed but Blackmoor since 2005 or 2006 or so. Glad to have founda place of like minded individuals! Have a great day!
Welcome to the Comeback Inn, Thanatos. Enjoy your stay, and please feel free to poke around, and revive an older thread if you'd like to chime in.

Re: The Hello Thread! - eumdada - 05-26-2017

Hello all,

My name is Gene, and I run an OD&D game for eight players in the Triangle region of North Carolina. I have long found Dave Arneson a major inspiration, and I am grateful this board exists.

Re: The Hello Thread! - Lefty - 06-25-2017

Hello all,

Been a long time since I looked at this web sight . Thanks for keeping it alive.

Lefty

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 06-25-2017

Thanatos197 Wrote:Hello everyone! I am glad I found this place! I've been playing D&D since 2nd ed but Blackmoor since 2005 or 2006 or so. Glad to have founda place of like minded individuals! Have a great day!

Hi there Thanatos! I've been a bit busy so I didn't have time to respond earlier, but welcome to the Comeback Inn! Smile

-Havard

eumdada Wrote:Hello all,

My name is Gene, and I run an OD&D game for eight players in the Triangle region of North Carolina. I have long found Dave Arneson a major inspiration, and I am grateful this board exists.

Hello Gene!

Thank you for your kind words! Welcome to the Comeback Inn!

I would love to hear more about your campaign!

Have you checked out the Campaign Journals Section?

-Havard

Lefty Wrote:Hello all,

Been a long time since I looked at this web sight . Thanks for keeping it alive.

Lefty

Welcome to the Comeback Inn, Lefty! Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Yaztromo - 06-25-2017

eumdada Wrote:Hello all,

You must be a really good GM and with plenty of neurons! With five players I'm usually at full capacity or above... :roll:

Re: The Hello Thread! - aquabob79 - 09-07-2017

Friends,

Thanks for welcoming me into the group! Consider this my "hello!"

I am actually in the Twin Cities for a few weeks on business and wonder if any of Dave's group from way-back-when is still rolling dice in these parts. I'd love to hear some stories.

Cheers,
Bob