The Comeback Inn
How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Blackmoor Discussions (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) (/showthread.php?tid=2273)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - qstor - 03-26-2019

I'm requesting access. Thanks

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 03-26-2019

qstor Wrote:I'm requesting access. Thanks
Good to see from you, qstor! Hey, have you posted in the "Hello Thread" yet? I'd like to know how you came to know the greatness that is arguably the oldest game setting out there... Big Grin

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - qstor - 03-27-2019

RobJN Wrote:
Good to see from you, qstor! Hey, have you posted in the "Hello Thread" yet? I'd like to know how you came to know the greatness that is arguably the oldest game setting out there... Big Grin

Yes

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 03-27-2019

Got you added to the Bailiff group. Enjoy your key to the library Big Grin

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Serpenthrope - 04-22-2019

I'd like to be added to the Baliff group.

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Havard - 04-22-2019

Serpenthrope Wrote:I'd like to be added to the Baliff group.

Hi there Serpentrope!

Welcome to The Comeback Inn!

Here's how you get into the Bailif's group, as detailed in the 1st post of this thread:

Havard Wrote:This website offers various sections not available to the general public. This includes the MMRPG Blackmoor Adveture downloads and other things.

If you want full access to everthing the site has to offer, all you have to do is:

1. Make a Post in the Hello Thread and introduce yourself

2.Make a post in this thread and ask to be added to the Bailif Group.

If you are a regular poster, I am working to add all of you to the group, but if I haven't gotten to you yet, just send a PM to Havard or RobJN. If you can acces the forum with the MMRPG files (The subforum), then you are already in!

-The Regency Council

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Serpenthrope - 04-22-2019

Havard Wrote:
Serpenthrope Wrote:I'd like to be added to the Baliff group.

Hi there Serpentrope!

Welcome to The Comeback Inn!

Here's how you get into the Bailif's group, as detailed in the 1st post of this thread:

Havard Wrote:This website offers various sections not available to the general public. This includes the MMRPG Blackmoor Adveture downloads and other things.

If you want full access to everthing the site has to offer, all you have to do is:

1. Make a Post in the Hello Thread and introduce yourself

2.Make a post in this thread and ask to be added to the Bailif Group.

If you are a regular poster, I am working to add all of you to the group, but if I haven't gotten to you yet, just send a PM to Havard or RobJN. If you can acces the forum with the MMRPG files (The subforum), then you are already in!

-The Regency Council

I've actually posted in the Hello Thread twice now, but neither post is showing up. Am I doing something wrong? Or does it just need to be approved?

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 04-22-2019

Serpenthrope Wrote:I've actually posted in the Hello Thread twice now, but neither post is showing up. Am I doing something wrong? Or does it just need to be approved?
Sure, the one day I don't check the Moderator's queue..... :oops:

Got you added to the roster. Let us know how your group does when you inflict-- er.... take then through any of the adventures

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - Dankerbug - 04-24-2019

Hello, I was looking to get access so that I could peek into some Blackmoor stuff to get some setting and adventure ideas. Thank you for your time!

Re: How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads) - RobJN - 04-25-2019

Dankerbug Wrote:Hello, I was looking to get access so that I could peek into some Blackmoor stuff to get some setting and adventure ideas. Thank you for your time!
Peek away, just remember to buy the adventures dinner first if you plan to use 'em.... Wink