The Comeback Inn
The Hello Thread! - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Zvenzen's Freehold - General Chat (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Hello Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=223)

Re: The Hello Thread! - Bruce Heard - 10-24-2012

Hi all. Just dropping by to make sure everything works as expected. My first post did not appear here... Hmmm.... Anyway, nice forum Havard! :mrgreen:

Cheers!

Re: The Hello Thread! - Rafael - 10-24-2012

Hello, Bruce! Big Grin

Loved your Princess Arc articles when I was a teen!
Are you currently involved with anything roleplayer-ish?
With me, you'd have one more secured customer! Smile

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 10-24-2012

Hi Bruce! Smile
Great to have you here! I am glad to hear you like our forum.

Sorry about the post approval thing. It is just a precaution against spammers. You should now be able to post normally. Smile

Hope to see you here from time to time Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Bruce Heard - 10-24-2012

Le Noir Faineant Wrote:Hello, Bruce! Big Grin
Loved your Princess Arc articles when I was a teen!
Are you currently involved with anything roleplayer-ish?
With me, you'd have one more secured customer! Smile

Glad to hear you loved that stuff back then. Of course, now you've grown up and you don't like it any more... :wink:

I'm back doing role-playerish stuff again. Just check my blog. Have fun!

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 10-26-2012

Bruce Heard Wrote:I'm back doing role-playerish stuff again. Just check my blog. Have fun!

Seconded. Bruce Heard's blog is excellent with tons of new high quality gaming material. Just like in the good old days Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - RobJN - 10-26-2012

Bruce's blog is full of much win.

And, hey, Bruce. 'bout time you showed up here!

Re: The Hello Thread! - Vile - 10-27-2012

Hello Bruce! You're certainly getting around the intertubes! Smile

Re: The Hello Thread! - Yaztromo - 10-29-2012

Hello!
I have been lured from The Piazza to play The Throne of the Stars... it will be my first play by post and I'm very curious to get this experience!
I started roleplaying "a few" years ago under the powerful influx, like many, of Tolkien's books.
My first proper roleplaying experience was with the Fighting Fantasy gamebooks (the "You are the hero!" ones), that we exchanged at school.
Then I moved to Classic D&D, that still has a prominent place in my heart.
I played (as a player or as a game master or as an adventures author) plenty of game systems and rulesets (too many, so now I have plenty of confusion in my head...), but overall I prefer proper good roleplaying above competitive attitudes and extreme techncalities (that I'll gladly leave to the game master :wink: ).
All the best!

Re: The Hello Thread! - Yaztromo - 10-29-2012

Bruce Heard Wrote:Hi all. Just dropping by to make sure everything works as expected.
Hey! I'm one of the guys that played some of your adventures!!! Big Grin

Re: The Hello Thread! - Rafael - 10-30-2012

Bruce Heard Wrote:Glad to hear you loved that stuff back then. Of course, now you've grown up and you don't like it any more... :wink:

I'm back doing role-playerish stuff again. Just check my blog. Have fun!

Actually, the Dragon Mag issues with your aticles were pretty hot ware on the German black market of the mid-90s, Sir. Smile

Glad you are back "in the game"! Smile Are going just the route of the leisure-time blogger, or will you publish something bigger some time soon?