The Comeback Inn
The Hello Thread! - Printable Version

+- The Comeback Inn (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums)
+-- Forum: The Garnet Room - Blackmoor General Forum (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Zvenzen's Freehold - General Chat (https://blackmoor.mystara.us/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Hello Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=223)

Re: The Hello Thread! - Lareth the Ugly - 09-30-2012

Greetings, was wandering the internet wastes and came across this lovely oasis of Blackmoor! Loving the links and very cool to see Dave's creations so honored.

Re: The Hello Thread! - rredmond - 10-01-2012

Welcome!

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 10-01-2012

Welcome to our table Lareth! Smile

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Rafael - 10-01-2012

We now have just enough nerds for a Spartan phalanx. Nice. Smile

Re: The Hello Thread! - Keolander - 10-09-2012

Hmmm....could have sworn I joined this site years ago...guess not.

:pokes havard and finarvyn:

Anyway, I hope havard remembers me. I should think so, considering I stalk him from board to board...uh, err, I mean I faithfully follow Blackmoor since my real introduction to it way back during the heady days of MegaCon and ZGG. I'll try and stop in from time to time.

Uther once and always!

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 10-09-2012

Great to see you here Keo! Of course I remember you! Smile

We are still missing a couple of people from the old ZGG boards so if you have any contact with any of them, please tell them that we are here.

BTW, did you ever get to play Blackmoor at MegaCon?

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Keolander - 10-09-2012

Havard Wrote:Great to see you here Keo! Of course I remember you! Smile

Yea, I guess I am somewhat unforgettable. :mrgreen:

Quote:We are still missing a couple of people from the old ZGG boards so if you have any contact with any of them, please tell them that we are here.

I don't think so, but I will keep an eye out.

Quote:BTW, did you ever get to play Blackmoor at MegaCon?

Only that first MegaCon. After that, it was only at DragonCon a few times. Still had a great deal of fun. I was glad they finally opened up all the content for download before the end.

Re: The Hello Thread! - Rafael - 10-09-2012

I remember you too, dude. Nice to see you're still around! Smile

In that context, anybody know what became of Eusebio, or what his name was? I think he was Spanish, too, and since I am now in Spain, it might be nice to reconnect.

Re: The Hello Thread! - Havard - 10-09-2012

Le Noir Faineant Wrote:In that context, anybody know what became of Eusebio, or what his name was? I think he was Spanish, too, and since I am now in Spain, it might be nice to reconnect.

Perhaps you mean Ecthelion?

He had a Spanish sounding name, but he lives in the US (New York?). I have his email adress. I've tried to persuade him to come on over here, but he is very busy with family life these days.

-Havard

Re: The Hello Thread! - Bruce Heard - 10-24-2012

Hi there! Just dropping by to make sure everything works! Nice forum, Havard!