** ARCHIVED FORUM - ANY CHANGES ARE REVERTED HOURLY **

It is currently Sep 19, 2024 12:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gaming AAR for 2019/10/17, 2019/10/24 and No Game Tomorrow
PostPosted: Oct 30, 2019 10:28 am 
Lord
Lord

No game tomorrow because I'm staying home to answer to door for Trick or Treaters.

Next game will be on November 14th. I have my local American Legion meeting on the 7th.

(Note the new domain for SOCDAISY in the "To" address, we have migrated off of yahoogroups due to group deprecation.)

Games are normally on Thursday nights sometime after 6:30PM at World's Best Comics, 9714 Warwick Blvd Newport News, Virginia 23601.

We had our usual Philly Cheese Steak Pizza with fresh Mozzarella. Lately we have added diced tomatoes.

Summary for two weeks prior:

++++ SUMMARY ++++

On October 17, we Played another round of TSR's "Dungeon!" we had five players this time. A visiting Player won as a Wizard by pretending to go back to the staircase to replenish his spells, but he really had his 30K in gold.

After taking the game back home I put it in dry dock for refurbishment. There are no manufacturers for sleeves on those little 28mm by 38mm cards. So I ended up buying 43mm by 65mm sleeves and snipping them short in a paper cutter 3 or 4 at a time.

On October 24, we Played Rail Baron with 5 players using the B&O extends to New York option. Again our guest Player came out on top with only 4 railroads, but a good network. (Although I think he eventually would have lost money but we called it due to time constraints.)

++++ OUT OF CHEESE ERROR ++++

Tracy Johnson
BT

NNNN