** ARCHIVED FORUM - ANY CHANGES ARE REVERTED HOURLY **

It is currently Sep 19, 2024 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tracy's HackMoor Campaign 2013/01/08
PostPosted: Apr 07, 2013 10:26 pm 
Lord
Lord

Once again I go backward to the previous session of the 8th of January 2013 due to lack of current sessions running:

This week we resumed the battle with the two dragons (and their riders).

Somehow we forgot that the 13th Level NPC Cleric was down when we resumed. I only just noticed now when I started writing this.

After several rounds of combat which mostly consumed spells and blaster fire, countered by mostly dragon breath and other spells, one dragon and one rider was dead. And all of A.J.'s characters (3) were burned to a crisp. The dead rider turned out to be Sticky Fingers (formerly of the party). The other dragon and rider got away. The other rider turned out to be Rahl, (also formerly of the party), who will probably be back for revenge and/or to retrieve Sticky's stuff.

Snizzlephish was too far away to participate in this battle.

Weasel retreated and used a magic item to go to his happy place.

A.J. finished the night re-rolling a new character. His character's Will's stipulated that the any raise dead or resurrecting Cleric had to be 14th level or greater. Having none present and being in hostile territory and wilderness, the Player had no choice but to roll new characters.

++++ OUT OF CHEESE ERROR ++++

Participants:
- Huang_Mao_Xiadong, Human Male Master. (Now deceased).
- Weasel, Human Male, Guild Soldier, Magician, & Myrmidon. (Multi-class. How'd a human get that way? Don't ask.)
- Snizzlephish, Gnome Male, Visionist & Footpad (Multi-class.)
- Shinzo_Hayabusa, Half-Elf Male Veteran, Prestidigitator, & Apprentice (Multi-class.) (Now deceased).
- Honda_Toyota, Human Female Bushi (Now deceased).
- Elefus, Human Male Deacon

Non-Player characters:
- Jallapierie, a Mage, assigned to them by the Royal Blackmoor government.
- Seamus MacLopez, a Tenian Deacon, assigned to them by the Royal Blackmoor government. (The Players don't remember what NPC names I tell them, but for the record, this was a name change.)
- Hieronymous Castagere, a 13th level Fighter and ship's navigator, assigned to them by the Royal Blackmoor government. (Captured by Barbarians)
- Gerry Castagere, a Filcher, daughter to the ship's navigator who has fallen in love with Elefus.

Non Participants
- Numrendir, Human Male Demander. (Non-participation for reasons I can't relate at this time.)
- Aeon, Half-Elf Male Veteran (Captured by Barbarians.)
- Mysery Reigns, Halfling Female Killer.
- D'Vine_Justice, Elf Female Initiate of the 5th Circle.

NNNN